ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ?

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a very ugly shirt. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"Gooday Dr. (l/n)." Said the little creature known as Nezu and put his teacup down.

'How does he hold that cup? Does he even have thumbs?' I pondered as I walked closer to the desk he was sitting at.

"Principal Nezu," I said with a nod.

"Why don't you take a seat?"

Nezy gestured towards the chair in front of him. For some reason a feeling of dread spread through my body as looked at the chair. 'Why do I have a bad feeling about this?' I thought and pulled out the chair.
I placed my bag beside the chair and sat down. I looked at the bear, mouse, cat, dog, whatever Nezu was in the eyes and cleared my throat.

"So...what is it you wish to speak with me about?" I awkwardly asked Nezu, not quite sure how to feel about this conversation.

"Well, Dr. (l/n) you see The End of The Term Test is coming up soon. We are going to make it a bit different this year. The students from Class 1-A will be fighting against the teachers, for the practical part of the test. It is to be expected that there will be injuries. So, I would like to ask you to help out Recovery Girl."

"You want me to do what?" I blinked my eyes in confusion. Why would he need me to do that?

"I would like you to assist Recovery Girl in healing students. She has had a rough year." Answered Nezu.

'Is It because of that boy Midoriya? I mean she did say that she had to heal him up multiple times, did she not?' I could not help but think back at the boy's purple arms when Nezu mentioned Recovery Girl having a rough year. I mean it is understandable, she probably has to heal a lot of the students. But I have other things I need to tend to.

"That might not be possible...when is the test?" I asked, worried that the test would become a problem for me.

"Next week."

'This is not good. I was planning to talk with my boss about quitting that week. If I suddenly participate in this sort of event, there is no way he will let me quit. Or well moreover he will keep giving me big assignments and I will feel too guilty if don't do them. Great, just great.' I thought.

"I'm afraid that I will have to decline." I calmly said and shifted in my seat.

An uncomfortable atmosphere had started to spread in the medium-sized office, and I did not like it one bit.

The little creature looked me dead in the eyes and said: "Why is that." He did it with such a tone that made shivers travel up my spine.

"Uhm... I was planning on quitting?" I came out more like a question than an answer.

"Why do you want to quit?" Nezu said.

I just stared at him.

'Is this thing really that important to him? Can't he just find someone else to do it? I'm pretty sure U.A has ties to more than just one Quirk Doctor.'

"Principal Nezu, I have to work with Endeavor. That alone should be enough reason for me to quit. It's not just once in a while. It's every damn week and he is horrible. He keeps on looking down at me for being a Quirk Doctor and not Pro Hero. "So, you were too weak to become a Pro Hero." To quote him. Like, I'm sorry keep on beating up villains and leave the aftermath to the Quirk Doctor. The worst part is that he is not the only Pro Hero that looks at Quirk Doctors this way. You would have thought they would be just a bit grateful for having extra help, but no, apparently not. I'm tired. I have to work twice as much as the other doctors and constantly be ready to move out to fight and rescue. Not to mention I don't even get paid for the amount of overwork I do. I have barely gotten any sleep for 2 months. I am a person too. I need rest and it doesn't look like I'm going to get that any time soon with the workload I currently have. At some point, I am going to snap." I finished my little rant.