ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31: ɪ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own several scissors. ⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

I placed my water bottle beside the other water bottles in the room and moved over to my co-workers. Iwasaki and Sugawara were both standing on the mats in the middle of the room. They both looked like they had been training for a while, sweat glistening on their skin and their breath coming out in small huffs as they talked.

Standing in front of Iwasaki and Sugawara I place my hands on my hips and gave them both a smirk.

"Ready to begin?" I asked.

Both nodded their head. Sugawara even gave me a small thumbs-up. Iwasaki started to put her hair up in a bun so it would not get in the way of her movement.

"You said you wanted to train your quirk but what exactly do you want us to do." Iwasaki questioned after putting up her hair.

"I was just hoping to do some hand-to-hand combat while using my quirk." I responded

"That's hardly fair you know I use my legs when I fight." Sugawara joked earning him a light smack from Iwasaki.

I just rolled my eyes at his bad joke and stretched my arms out in front of me. I then stretched my arms over my head and slowly moved from side to side. While I was doing my small stretches Iwasaki moved away from the mats.

"You and Sugawara can start. I'll stay on the sidelines in case things gets out of hand." She explained.

I gave Iwasaki a small nod and then turned my attention to Sugawara. He was standing in a fight stance clearly readying himself for what was about to come. The veins on his body got a brighter and brighter glow and after five seconds you could even see the glow from under his shirt. The brightest spot was at the left side of Sugawara's chest right where his heart was.

Sugawara gave me a bright smile, his yellow eyes glowing like the sun.

"Ready when you are." He said.

I lifted my arms and moved my right leg a bit behind me, widening my stans to be more grounded.

"Would you mind starting this, Iwasaki?" I asked giving a quick look to the side.

"Sure thing."

I turned my attention back to Sugawara. He was now my opponent, my enemy. This was going to be interesting. Especially with a quirk like Sugawara. His quirk allowed him to teleport. If you want to win against him you have to be fast and you have to be price with your movement. If you are not fast enough, he will simply just teleport away before you actually manage to land a blow.

"Oh, before we start, we should probably agree on a safe word and safe action. This just training after all We don't want things to get so bad that Iwasaki needs to pull us apart." Sugawara pointed out.

He had a good point and I nodded my head in agreement.

After thinking a bit Sugawara came up with an idea.

"What about a double tap with a flat hand or just saying the word: stop? Don't you think that would be okay? I mean this is a training fight so I don't think any of us would say stop without reason. Right?" He asked with an unsure tone.

"That sounds fine. Double-tap or stop."

Now that we had both agreed on that we could start the training. It got quiet, neither I nor Sugawara said a word. We were both waiting for Iwasaki to start the fight. Iwasaki looked at me and Sugawara. She then lifted her hand in the air and then swung it downwards.