ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏᴘʜᴛʜᴀʟᴍᴏʟᴏɢɪꜱᴛ.

I don't own Boku no Hero academia/My Hero academia. I do however own a clipboard.
⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎⬧︎

"So Endeavor, that flame mask of yours is it present all the time?" I asked the Pro Hero in front of me.

"No, only when I do hero work." Endeavor said.

"Alright, Alright" I mumbled and scribbled some notes down on the little clipboard.

"Your flame attacks, how many of them emit bright light?" I asked.

"Well, they all emit light, obviously. But I will say about half of my attacks include bright light. Also, why do you always bring up my eyesight? It's a waste of time. I have told you that already" Endeavor said bitterly.

'Wow, you sure are salty today Todoroki. But then again when are you not salty? I mean you are salty every time I meet you. Like calm down your saltiness is enough to outmatch the Atlantic Ocean.' I thought as scribbled away on the clipboard.

We continued the little questioning session for about 5 more minutes and Endeavor only got more bitter as time progressed. Leaving me extremely uncomfortable.

Looking down at the notes I had taken throughout the questioning session I came to the conclusion that his "poor" eyesight was caused by the constant exposure to the bright light his flames emit. Which is kind of a problem considering that it's part of his hero suit.

"Hmm" I sighed as I thought of the different outcomes of the situation.

"What is it?" Endeavor spat.

"Well, to put it simply your quirk is causing your eyes damage." I stated bluntly.

"Excuse me?" Endeavor said with a pointy tone.

"The light from your flames is causing damage to your eyes. I have observed your eyesight since you started coming here which is quite a long time. Your eyesight has dropped by 5% since I began working with you. That is-" I was interrupted sentence by endeavour.

"5% is nothing big. I'm doing fine" He grumbled.

I just raised my brows at him and gave him a disapproving look.

"You may not think it's a big thing, but I can assure you that it is quite concerning. Especially considering that you are exposed to that bright light almost every day. At this rate, if you keep brushing it off and refuse to listen to me you are going to end up completely blind." I told him.

Endeavor became very quiet after I said that. He just stared at me. My guess is that he was finally letting the reality of the situation sink in.

"Become blind?" He muttered in disbelief.

"Yes, but only if you don't do anything about it and that is where I come in. Helping people with these types of things is my job after all." I said while reading over my notes yet again.

"But why will I become blind?" He asked concern finally dropping his rude tone.

I Looked up from my papers and made eye contact with him.

"As I said before Todoroki. Your flames are the reason. But if you wish for a more in-depth explanation, I can give that too." I said.

Endeavor just nodded his head letting me know he wanted a more in-depth explanation.

"Right, so what is happening here is your Retina taking damage from the light of your flame. The Retina is the light-sensitive tissue that lines the back of the eye. It covers about 65% of the back of your eye. Retina's function is to convert the light the lens of your eye receives into neural signals and then transmit them to the brain for visual recognition." I said while placing the clipboard on the desk beside me.