𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

... ENDGAME...

~ chapter sixteen ~

"hey, sunshine."

"does anybody copy?"

"what are you doing here?"

"saving your life," the god responded, a light suddenly shining as he became his human form, his blue eyes staring at luna's brown orbs. apollo ran his hand through his curly chocolate locks.

not wasting any time, he gripped luna's arm, ignoring the sounds of snarling coming from nearby, and pulled his daughter up.

"the olympian gods know what you did, they know you sacrificed everything for these human, and they're furious—but they also know that you sacrificed everything to save this planet. earth's mightiest heroes," he scoffed, reaching towards her ear to take out the broken pieces. "they don't want you to be a demigod anymore."

"i'm so sorry-"

"no. there's nothing to be sorry for. i'm glad you were raised to be this amazing young woman. now, listen to me, because i can't be here for much longer. the power i'm about to grant you, it won't be easy controlling it, but you'll get through it. if you ever need help, just talk to me, i'll always be there, no matter what. i don't now if i'll be able to see you again."

"what are you talking-"

before luna could voice her confusion, apollo's grip on her wrist tightened, and it was like life was restored into her body.

a stream of light flowed down his arm, transferring to luna which continued to spread through the rest of her body.

when it was over, apollo quickly let go, and the two struggled to catch their breath.

"luna!"

"congratulations, you're now a goddess," and with that, the god of light, prophecy, music, poetry and medicine disappeared, leaving a bow and a quiver.

luna randomly got a vision, forcing her to drop down to the ground and groan in pain.

"luna," natasha repeated, rushing to the girl's side. "hey, hey, hey. what's wrong?"

instead of answering, luna focused on what she was seeing.

someone snapping, and it wasn't thanos.

it was tony.

"what's happening?" the assassin asked once more, gasping when luna abruptly lit up and blinding her.

"we have to go," luna quickly turned around after hearing growls, then another vision hit her.

portals, filled with people she didn't recognize, until two people flew out of separate ones.

sam and wanda.

the growls got closer, and before nat could react, luna lunged to the quiver, taking out and arrow and picking up the bow as fast as possible.

without needing to think, she aimed, and let go. the arrow shone some light, showing them the creatures running to them. knowing what would happen, the two stood up in unison, moving farther away from the explosion.