Rejection

Chapter one

Rejected

I was sitting in class playing with my waist long strawberry blonde hair, not caring that the world was around me, on what people think anymore, I had my papers finished within the first 10 minutes in class, yes im a nerd but hey you'll love me, I kept my eyes low. Not looking into anyone's crazy eyes as they walk past my desk and knock off all my papers and books while I braided and upbraided my hair multiple times, I don't know why i did, but I felt so nervous. My wolf kept pacing in my head she growled at the sluts that walked into the classroom. they held a small smell upon their skin that made my wolf growl protectively. My name is raven wildcat, I'm a senior and im what you call a 'bookworm' or as i said it before a nerd, for I loved books and I love to be away from everyone.... Well there is a reason for trying to get away from the people in this pack...I don't like attention very much, I leave that for the sluts, and the jocks, I am a tough girl well I like to think that, I get beat to death and starved and had to feed the others in the pack with Delicious food that make my mouth water and my stomach growl. But I still managed to keep going. I don't remember what I did to get hit or called names all i know is that im unwanted to the world, but now I started to not care i believe that im the cause of this packs failer's, i try to have hope the hope i believe in is, my mate -I hope- he is far away from this place, or  he's dead, because if he is then he wont have to deal with a worthless runt.

I finally looked up and around the classroom seeing everyone working their hardest to get good grades and trying not to fail. Then the most amazing and mouth watering sent came to my nose, it's of watermelon and spice with sweet honey on top, it doesn't sound good but man I could lick that any day. I looked around the classroom to find the source of the moth watering scent only to find nothing making my wolf whimper, then the door slammed open my eyes looked and stood there at the door to see..... 'Great just great' I thought to myself while my wolf -Selena- growled out 'mate' into my head, saying that I was scared is an understatement, I was frightened for my life, this man, my mate was the biggest jerk, the biggest bully of the world, he was the soon-to-be alpha of the Blood Moon Pack. I watched him sniff the air smiling and looked around trying to find the person who owned it, i tried to keep my eyes low but i failed misserably. Once his eyes landed on me His smile slowly faded and turned into the biggest frown. as if disappointing that his mate was me.

I quickly looked down away from his beautiful ocean blue eyes and the way his smile was now burred into my memory

"Raven outside NOW!" They way he said my name was harsh and unloving, making me want to cry myself to sleep at night... why doesn't he love me? i thought loudly to my wolf. I stood slowly the chair listing to it scrap against the tiled floor. I limped out of the classroom, as I held onto my side for my bruise ribs ached from all the beating that acured 3 hours ago. Once I was out of the classroom and the door closed gently behind me, with the shocked teen aged kids. I felt my mate grab my arm, the sparks felt amazing against my skin. He slammed me against the lockers, I winced in pain, as the locks dug into my skin. I looked to the side avoiding eye contact as much as I could.
"Look at me" he voice demanded and commanded me, I didn't, I couldn't "look at me!" He growled, I looked into his ocean blue eyes I studied his face, I could tell he is fighting with his wolf.
"I, Zane blood the soon-to -be alpha reject Raven wildcat Luna of my pack" I looked at him I felt a pain in my chest, I heard my wolf cry out in sorrow, my world if it wasn't gone it is Gone now, vanish from a child's eyes. "I, Raven Wildcat accept your rejection as Luna of this pack" I choked back tears and held my head high, he gave me the look of 'say again' so I repeated myself louder then before "I, Raven Wildcat accept your rejection as Luna of this pack" He was shocked but he quickly covered it with an emotionless face
he slowly let me go as if contiplating to ask for my forivness "leave and never come back' he whispered soflty in to the air "gladly" as rough as it sounds is as rough as it feels as i ran out of those door to never look back ever again.
  E>-------<3 

Hey everyone so i have a flavor to ask you guys okay, okay so i have this love follower her name is Ryessa12 or DeAnn she is a wonderful writer please read her books even her star wars one it is great. Please vote and comment on her book.. thank you......Love you guys.
Oh oh oh and the time zone is going backwards

Vote........comment......

-Dove20