James

I loved the way her hand felt upon my thigh to calm me down when i thought of her ex asshole, i mean mate. I sighed watching the road as i drove to the ball, i had to take deep breaths but when she kissed my cheek making me smile. i calmed down i took my mask off so I could drive better. i sighed and started to think about how i meet Raven 6 years ago it was in Salt lake UT. I was working at the library at the time just for a little bit of extra cash when a small, skinny red head ran in soaking the floor with the water falling down her clothes and her tattered clothes . she looked like she been crying, she hid behind one of the bookshelves. I looked at the door seeing a vampire standing there with some tattered cloth in his hands he started to chuckles i ducked under the table and listened to his voice.

"Oh darling you cant hide from me" his deep voice and i new that voice anywhere that voice belongs to my uncle. i took off my apron and came out from behind the counter holding a book and looked up at my uncle. "uncle Travis, what are you doing on my terff" i said lowly using my alpha voice as my wolf growled with in me "ahhhh James its sooo good to see you, hows your father?" he said walking in trying to hide the cloth in his hand "he's good he has gotten better thanks for asking" i smelled the air and mumbled mate under my breath im only acting like this so she would be safe. i found her sent and followed her to the back and smiled down at her but growled when i saw her scratches and rushed to her side holding her close "shhh im here" i said into her ear as i Mind-linked to her "play alone im your mate" she nodded i ignored my uncle and held her closely then pulled away lifting her chin so her beautiful green eyes looked in to my dull blue ones "beautiful" i mumbled i watched her blush under her rosy cheeks " whats your name?" i asked gently "Raven" i smiles "Raven" i said her name tasting the sound off my lips. i watched her shiver under me "im James alpha of the Dragon pack" i said watching her eyes widen "James" i heard my uncle call i looked at him then lifted up Raven in my arms walking out from behind the bookshelf holding her close i watched my uncle step back "dont ever touch her ever again!" i commanded and he nodded "you may leave" and i watched him run out of here "James"

-end of flashback-

"JAMES!" i blinked once, twice and came out of my thoughts i looked at my beautiful Raven  sitting next to me "we're here" she said gently.
——————Ravens pov——————
I looked in front of me seeing the beautiful grand palace, the pure white granite shined in the night, each and ever stone made into perfection not a single detail out of place, looking around the well lit road seeing the big brown doors slightly opened with a slight bright light shining through seeing people dancing around smiling laughing having fun, taking my fingers and picking at the soft fabric of my dress feeling my anxiety slowly rise, my old pack is gonna be here "they are gonna know" I said softly feeling the car slowly come to a stop James hand softly grabbed mine as his sinister smile played upon his lips, "no they won't you are strong now and will never hurt you" his voice was harsh as is the devil came out to play.

Once we parked and the guards surrounded us making sure we made it inside safely. James staid by my side the entire time holding my arm, slowly putting  on my mask as i held our invitation, i hope this works. My mind started raffling along as the kings guard grabbed the invite reading it and letting us inside " james must we kidnap him?" I asked softly as i heard James voice in my head indicating he used our mind link "yes we must if we want to find out where Juliet is" i heard him sigh "She must be in the dungeon lets check there first then if she is not there lets kidnap him" he said gently and i agreed with him " fine we will do that," the ball was grand everyone dancing and loving the lighting. The music was loud but graceful, as the food was piled high showing they have no intentions on letting anyone starve.

Stopping in my tracks and looking at you,

Alright reader let me explain who Juliet is, Juliet is James 2 chance mate, she was taken for trespassing on the kings ground 3 weeks ago, she was trying to save a fallen squirrel from a tree , her efforts where worth of a Luna but not a bright one. well James went after her but she was captured and sentenced to death, know your wondering why I called him my boyfriend well I look like her the only difference is well I'm smart and she is kinda dumb and she has blue eyes while I have green. And her voice his high priced like nails scrapping on a chalk board. Once we retrieve Juliet I can be free and not have to satisfy James and I can leave once again. Now again why didn't i explain this earlier I didn't see it mattered until now. Sorry. I wasn't thinking. Anyways back to my story. Let me just press play now
—————▶️ ——————-
Looking around the beautiful gold room as my hand was slowly lifted into the air by James looking at him seeing the mask hiding who he is But his eyes were longing for his mate. "May I have this dance?" His voice was low as he slowly kissed my hand bowing my head slowly as I smiled gently "of course alpha" I felt his hand slowly crawl behind my back holding me tightly to his chest. "Let save your Luna" I said softly smiling at the fact that Soon I can relieved from this duty and get away from everyone but for now we wait while the plan will soon come into the light.