Leaving home

I ran home with tears in my eye's, my wolf whined in my head, as she felt the pain ran though our body. I packed my bag quickly looking around my so called 'room' looking at the plain small white walls and the holes with in them, that is where my body would hit multiple times, I looked at my broken bed, where I've been stabbed and rapped, tears fell from my eyes i didn't want to leave. why? why do I even care that I'm leaving. why does this hurt so bad? they hurt me so many so many times that i shouldn't even feel my skin anymore. why? i started to ask myself softly. "i dont belong here" i announced to the air.
I should be happy that I was rejected and just running away like a bat out of hell singing a song of freedom, but the thought of leaving, hurt. i looked at my side table seeing my mother smiling up at me seeing the last piture of her before she passed. the only thing that i have of her for my stepmother crushed and burned everything that belonged to her. except this photo becuase i took it from my fathers dresser. she wanted my mother out of his mind so his main focus was on her. When she came into our lives I was deemed the runt, nothing but a punching bag, she had everyone turn against me with in months even my father, I was disowned and thrown to the wolves (literally) she hated me with everything in her body, Why? Because I saw her kill my mother and older brother but no one believed me. packing my mothers photo into my bag as I rubbed my arms up and down and I looked at my book self seeing all my books that I had read and still am reading. My eyes landed upon my dairy with all my secrets, all my beatings, and all my desires to live, and now my leaving. I pulled it down feeling the hard cover with blood stains and tear marks all over, slowly opening in my to the last open page and wrote
'June 24
And this is it. The very last time I am going to see you, to write in you, I am not loved in this pack I've never been loved, the rejection told me that I'm nothing but a pebble in someone's shoe
Goodbye forever '
-sinseraly the runt and mistake Raven-
Closing the book softly and left it upon my so called 'bed' shaking my head and looked around one last time before walking out for good, closing the door quickly and ran down the halls to my fathers room seeing the keys to my mothers car and stole the 1967 Chevrolet, it was the only thing my stepmother would let him keep because he said he bought it for her that wench thinking my father bought it for her when it was already here, god i hate this place it could burn in hell for all i care. I put my bag into the the trunk and started the car and started head to Utah, Kanab. the rich red rocks always captured my eyes in books and snow always seem to fascinate me, why? i dont know i guess i wanted to feel the snow underneth my toes and feel the warm wind upon my face. as i drove  the car pinged at me, i was almost on E "fuck" i mumbled under my breath why dosent she ever fill the tank when it need it 'because shes the blond bimbo that wants her pussy wet' i chuckled at Selena's comment and drove to the nearist gas station "Maverick" i said under my breath as i stared at the red roof that lingered over the doorway with a red Jeep with the Maverike written upon it "wow big ego" saying mainly to my self as i walked into the sliding doors letting me inside of the small store 'damn its literally a store with everything, we could live in here for sure' i laughed at selena 'we cant, we need a job to have food and water and anything really' all i got in response was 'why do they have to make life so hard' laughing at her as I found some sunglasses and a drink and filled the tanke with what little money I had.
I looked at the boy in front of me, he was looking at my bruised arms his eyes reached mine he only looked around 16 his black hair was styled back as his clothes matched his looks which was actually attractive if you ask me. I watched his hand move under the desk as a soft click sound made a noise, sighing softly he notified someone I have no idea who nor do I care to find out I grabbed my things "thank you" I mumbled softly while walking out of the gas station to my car. slowly opening up the driver door then gently set my drink down and picked up my jacket putting it on, my ears started to ring as the sirens of a police car racing towards the satiation. putting on my sunglasses on, sighing again while slowly getting in to the car 'we need to get a job' Selena said gently 'we will but at the moment we need an apartment we will look for a job from then on' I saw her nod and I started up the car, the cop car turned into the parking lot as I started pulling out, looking into the review mirror as a tall man wearing glasses, his pail white skin shined in the sun he stared back at me, his figure slowly disappeared the further I drove away, not thinking much of that man my mind went to the car ' we are good at fixing cars let's start there' I heard Selena giggle and we continued to drive to SALT Lake Utah, to find a job if not there then Ogden or maybe a little town in between them. What ever job comes first.

E>-----------------------------------------<3

Vote

Comment

-Dove20