6 years later

Its been 6 years sense I left that pack. The pack of my Ex-mate and my Ex-family its been 6 years sense I been in a pack I'm a rogue now well I am in a small rogue pack I'm the 'Luna' of the pack how I got there well...... I'm just the replacement of the actual Luna of the pack her name is Juliet but until she returns I'm standing in her place taking care of the alpha and her duties.....Anyways I am walking to my alphas tent for he had called me... I been getting ready to go to the masquerade ball for my alpha wants me to seduce and kidnap the prince. I'm exchange for my little brother and the Luna safe return, how did I get roped into this I walked in his tent seeing him all dressed up in a nice tight suit, his back was toward me. "i don't see how i can pass this alpha James and I have no mask" I said looking down at my black dressed feeling every inch that my fingers could feel feeling the silk under my finger tips. His growl for disappointment of me addressing him as alpha first.
-Her dress-

        "Simple" he said turning around his bright captivating blue eyes looked straight into mine if looked could kill if he six feet under his black vest was undone with his shirt showing his chiseled chest and out of his black slacks, his black...

"Simple" he said turning around his bright captivating blue eyes looked straight into mine if looked could kill if he six feet under his black vest was undone with his shirt showing his chiseled chest and out of his black slacks, his black hair combed back. His perfect pink lips held a sinister smile as he looked up and down approving of my black dress. "Close your eyes" his soft gentle voice rang through my ears. I did as I was told i closed my eyes and felt something cold on my face i stood there waiting for his command .

"Wait one seconded" he said and gently grabbed my hands and told me to move forward i walked where he wanted me to "open your eyes Juliet " he said the lunas name so softly and so huskily making me shiver in disgust under his gaze. I opened my green eyes looking into the mirror seeing a beautiful mask covering my face -Mask to the side or top is her mask- as my red hair curled and with diamonds going down my hair giving the red a beautiful glow. "Juliet " James caught my attention from my thoughts I turned my head looking into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. Ugh I hate acting like I love him my little brothers life's at stake here ugh.

"Yes James?" i asked as i watches his eyes travel down my body and back to my eyes nodding to approve of my outfit "beautiful" he mumbled as he walked closer to me putting his hand on my waist pulling me ever so gently closer to his strong chiseled chest. I put my hands upon his chest and looked up to him "please be careful raven" he used my name making my eyes widen as I started to button up his shirt "yes alpha" i said giggling and he chuckled. His finger gently took my chin lifting my chin up so my eyes would meet his. "yes James" i said gently and watched him lean closer to me has his eyes transferred from my eyes to my lips them back to my eyes. I went on my tippy toes and kissed him gently. I suppressed a growl, look it not like I hate him or like him I'm tolerating him

"Alpha" i heard Kirk gently i pulled away from his soft lips and smiles seeing the bright red lipstick upon his lips

"yes?" he said loudly never taking his eyes away from mine.
"we are ready to leave, the cars are waiting for you and Raven" Kirk's voice rang through the silence smirking at me
"Alright we will be out in a minute" James said then i took a towel and started to wipe away the red lipstick and giggled softly and smiles up at him. A little back ground info james pack was attack Very few people survived the attack only children and some teenagers survived. James being one of them ever sense then he recruited rogues and other pack members making his pack to 300 people. Recently james mate was taken, Juliet is her name but more on that later you see I came to this pack 6 year ago and a little boy because my brother again more on that later. You see James took me in and treated me like a sister but with in the past three weeks he's been using me like a toy until the lunas return and I'm hating it For now read on to see why and get answers anyways back to the story
I watched james try to tie his bow tie but he failed miserably. i walked up to him and started to take over "here let me show you" i said standing in front of him as i showed him then looked up into his noticing he has not paid attention to what i was saying "and that is how you tie a bow tie" i giggled i grabbed his coat and helped him into it so his tuxedo was complete. "Wait" i said stopping him from walking out of the tent reaching for his half white mask, "let's get the Luna back" I said gently as I put on his face nodding in approval then we left to the cars there were 2 black Suv's and my 1967 Chevrolet which James fell in love with. James opened my side of the door and helped me in side into my seat. Once he closed my door he steed walked to the drivers side door. getting into the seat and letting the car roar to life as we started driving the two SUV's followed protecting up like if we were royal.
"Raven" James brought me out of my thoughts and i turned to look at him "yes?"
"You need to know that your old pack will be there meaning....." he paused and i knew what he was going to say "meaning Zane will be there" I mumbled and heard James growled i watched his knuckles turn white on the steering wheel "I promise he wont hurt you or even touch you stay next to me when we walked in and we will dance then i will introduce you to the prince and you know what to do from there" i looked at the road "yes James" i said gently and putting my hand on his thigh calming him down "its alright James i'm yours" i whispered while holding back a gage into his ear "you better be" he smirked and chuckled and i giggled kissing his cheek. i turned on the radio letting the cheerleader song. play and i mumbled the lyrics under my breath "oh i think that i found a cheerleader"