18 - His Plan

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

The two following POV are happening simultaneously. The last POV is a small period of time afterwards...

NAMJOON

"I can't do this anymore Joon-ah!" Jin raised his voice above mine.

I was somewhat perplexed by his sudden attitude change. Jin had always been the most composed out of all of us. This is dangerous.

"Look, I just need a bit more information and you'll be free," I replied, trying to calm the situation down.

"These boys are beyond obsessed with her, and I didn't understand it at the beginning but now that I've met Sana, I understand more than anything else in the world. I'm completely and utterly in love with that girl," he breathed out, looking up to the ceiling like it was some kind of miracle.

"Not you as well," I rolled my eyes, "people like us aren't meant to fall in love, we don't provide enough sustenance for a relationship to work! Can you handle that kind of pressure, the fact that your past may destroy this girl?"

Jin was the eldest out of all of us, I couldn't protect him like my younger brothers - I didn't have that kind of authority. However, it didn't mean I couldn't try and manipulate him.

"It would kill me if I didn't at least try," Jin said powerfully like it was the one thing he'd ever been sure of.

"You know how this will end for them though, don't you?" I sighed, a dull ache in my chest. "This will go on forever, she won't choose, she'll end up loving them all and it will destroy them," I whispered, picturing the eternal darkness I feared so much for them.

"Unless she's already made her decision," Jin threw back, "I think she's chosen JK..."

"You really have no faith in Jimin and Taehyung? I thought you'd know them better than that. This isn't over and it won't be over for a long time. So it's time I start twisting fate." 

"What are you going to do?" He asked, looking concerned with my switch in demeanour.

As always, I've got a plan hyung. I will construct a plan, putting the girl at risk and-"

"Don't tell me, you're going to see which one she runs to for protection... that's barbaric," Jin exclaimed, his eyes wide, "you truly are mental."

"That's too simple, where's the fun in that bro? It won't be a one-time affair," I replied deviously. This girl had caused too much trouble for her own good and it was time for this mockery to be put to an end. I wasn't going to hurt her... badly. I just wanted to give her a good scare since no matter what these boys did to her, she couldn't help but forgive them. She was weak, she is weak, and she will always be weak.