39 - I'm Weak

𝐈'𝐦 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝐈'𝐦 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤

NAMJOON

"Interesting," I whispered down the phone as the words rolled off his tongue, "this changes everything."

"There are four recognised types of BPD. At the moment she's showing signs of Discouraged Borderline and Impulsive Borderline," Ji-ho explained.

If Miss Mae did have this mental disorder, then I'm glad I put an end to Jungkook and her's relationship when I did. He would have died trying to fix her and some people just can't be fixed.

"Explain," I encouraged. It would help to have some more information just as backup in case she was stupid enough to take him back.

"Well referring to Discouraged BPD, she's pliant and impressionable. Which means she's easily swayed even if it goes against her own wishes. She's extremely vulnerable and naive which comes from being incredibly insecure - I reckon she has a deep-rooted fear of abandonment."

"I need to know why this is useful Ji-ho!" I just wanted him to get to the point.

"Just hear me out!" He begged; his voice laced with frustration. "I can't seem to differentiate the two types though, because she's also impulsive. She's flirtatious with others without realising it, she's even like it with me to a certain extent. That's the thing that made me wary in the first place, that told me Mae Nova wasn't your typical average girl – I know it sounds ridiculous, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was a siren in her past life or something."

He was right, she was hypnotising. I'd felt it, I'd experienced first-hand what it was like being around her. That smile, her smile, could light up a black hole. She was absolutely stunning, uniquely in a way I'd never seen before. Her eyes changed colour with her feelings. She used her bronzed hair as a blanket whenever she felt nervous, wrapping it around her neck and twirling it with her finger as a distraction. What she didn't know was that she had every man under her spell every time that weak little girl came out. It's in a man's DNA to have protective instincts, to want to protect what's ours or to fight for what could be. She's brought out that nature in every man she's ever met – I'm sure of it.

"I know what you mean," I agreed, snapping myself out of my thoughts. I could picture her covering her body up as I undressed her with my eyes. I could even feel her weak, petite frame breaking in my hands after destroyed what little life there was left. Everything about her was intoxicating and the worst part is she didn't know her own strength.

"It's a sign of Impulsive BPD; she knows how to act in order to come across as captivating. She knows how to create that natural magnetism. I don't know though, this one was only a guess," Ji-ho admitted.

"So..."

"Yeah yeah! Well, the last question I asked her was important. I didn't think she had extreme BPD, but it turns out I was wrong. It's not a very common symptom but it happens. Namjoon she hears voices."