Angst (Among Us AU)

(A/N: Heyo my readers! Thank you for 2.k+ reads! I never thought I would actually get this far. After all, I'm just an amateur writer, so I'm not the best. Thank you so so so much. I love you all!)

DEAD BODY DISCOVERED

A self-report...

WHO'S THE IMPOSTOR?

Good work, Rae...

My entire world went blank as I watched the broken tablet, listening to my crewmates, my husband, my friends, and that damn imposter. I look over to Sykkuno, he looks so hurt as he realized that I had been the one to die. 

"W-Wait, no...where's Corpse!?" Sykkuno looked around frantically for me, he had no idea that I was right next to him. Rae looked down sympathetically. Remorse..? No, not Rae. 
"Sykkuno...I found the body in admin...he's gone." She said, looking at him. 
"That's a lie, I was in admin." He responded quickly. 

"Sorry, I've never been here before." She said in defense of herself. Which, was actually true, she hadn't been here before. But she knew for a fact it was in electrical. What game is she playing?
"It's fine, Rae." Sykkuno sighed. It's not fine. I'm a ghost and my husband is sad. 

"No, it's not fine,  Sy. Rae, you killed Corpse." Toast spoke up, looking between the two. "Everyone was in pairs. I was with Lily, Dream was with Jack, Ludwig was with Sykkuno, and you were with Corpse. So tell me, how is it not you?" He narrowed his eyes at her. "Because I think everyone here can vouch for everyone except you. " Toast smirked as Rae started to get nervous. 

We won. 

I'm so proud of Sykkuno. 

I'll miss holding him. 

But it's a sign. 

He'll be okay. 

Toast and Jack will take care of him. 

         Te amo, mi Amor.