Angst (Corpses POV)

(TW: Depression, sad Corpse, blood)

There was a loud crash as the bathroom mirror was broken, but Corpse didn't care. Hell, he was the one who broke it. The blood streamed from his hand down to his elbow, dripping onto the white tile floor. He ripped off his dark purple mask and threw it, tears falling from his dark brown eyes. "Fuck..." He whispered to himself as he backed up into the door. How could he do this? How could he be so worthless? So didgusting? Those thoughts and many others raced through his mind as his breathing quickened. He heard a soft knock on the door and immeadiately scrambled away, knowing it was Sykkuno.
"Corpse? What's going on in there? I heard a crash..." Sykkuno asked. "Corpse, love, please answer."
Corpse stayed silent. He covered his mouth so that his silent whimpers from the painful gash in his hand wouldn't be heard. But Sykkuno knew it was too quiet.
"Corpse, I'm coming in..." Sykkuno said softly. He opened the door gently. Upon entering, he saw Corpse, the blood on the floor, and the shattered mirror and immeadiately  rushed to Corpse.
"Hey... Corpse, Corpse, baby, what's wrong?"
"Mm..my reflection-"
"Your reflection? But you're so perfect, why would you break the mirror?"
"I- I'm not. I look h-horrifying...I...I lookrd like a monster-...I dont want to be a-a...monster.." He breathed out shakily.
"Now who said that? Its certainly not true. You're the sweetest, handsomest, most amazing man I've ever met. And I've met a lot of men." He said with a small, but comforting smile.
"P-Promise..?"
"Promise. I love you, Corpse."
"I love you too, Sykkuno.."