Fluff

IMPORTANT A/N:

 This will be the last chapter, unless anyone has any ideas for me (You can send them in my inbox)! I've simply run my ideas dry. So sorry, I love you all, and I plan on making another fanfiction like this one, so be patient! Enjoy this last chapter and have and amazing day :)

Corpse and Sykkuno sat on the steps of their porch, fingers laced together as they watched their newly adopted son run around their front yard and play with their dogs and, Bingus, their outdoor cat. 

"He's so energetic, I won't be able to keep up with him." Sykkuno laughed, Corpse chuckling. 

"Yeah, but at least we know he'll be sleeping good at night. So will the animals." He responded. 

"Good point." Sykkuno nodded. 

"Papa! Dad! C'mere! C'mere! I wanna show you a trick!" The small six year old called, giggling and jumping up and down. They both giggled and walked over, watching the kid do a cartwheel. They both clapped and said he did a good job, then returned to the stairs. 

After a few hours of playing, the boys all decided to go inside for a bit. Corpse made his son a sandwich while Sykkuno put on a movie, then they all cuddled close on the couch and watched the movie. During that time, both the kid and Sykkuno fell asleep, and Corpse happily carried them both to bed, continuing his day for a bit, then going to bed as well. 

Later on; at around Midnight, the small boy woke up from a nightmare. He went into his dads' room and crawled in between them, quickly becoming comforted and falling asleep.