julia, dive (part four)

spencer reid x readeraaron hotchner x reader

aaron hotchner x reader

a/n: okay, so this might sound confusing but i swear it's not. the beginning half JULIA is spencer's pov before he explains.
the ending half DIVE is hotch's pov before Y/N ends up choosing.
i didn't want to split it up into 2 parts because i felt like THAT is confusing. you should read both halves but this is kind of the transition into the double ending thing. also ignore that it says "julia" that's the name of the song by lauv. dive by ed sheeran.
word count altogether: 2k
warnings: language? also not proofread.

word count altogether: 2kwarnings: language? also not proofread

JULIA
word count: 1k

my hesitation and holding my breath
i led you to the garden of my loneliness
wish that you left before it all burned down
i'm sorry what I do to you
i push and pull and mess with your head then get in your bed cause I'm weak deep down.
i wish i never lied to you
i never meant to hurt you like that
and if i could go back i'd leave you alone

"I can't always be there for you JJ. I just can't."

"Why not? Because of Y/N? I thought you broke up with her."

"Yeah and I fucking shouldn't have."

Spencer was angry. He was at JJ's house while she complained about him and what he wasn't doing for her. Her kid was at his dads house and that gave her all the more time to yell at him for no reason. He was tired. Life a few months ago was so tiring and here he was, depressed, lonely, and....mad.

"You shouldn't have?" JJ questioned - clearly appalled.

"Yes, I shouldn't have. It was a fucking mistake. This whole thing was a fucking mistake." he said trying not to scream at her like she was him.

"A mistake? I'm a mistake?"

"I'm leaving." He needed to go. He needed to clear his head. He needed to get you out of it. He wasn't sure if he ever could.