Take Control

A/N: Based off the song Take Control by ANGE (i skipped a few verses), 

Warning: smut haha, so if you don't feel comfortable, please don't read. dom!spencer, jealous!spencer, oral, angst....

Word Count: a little over 1k

Request(ed): no

Summary: Does this have a plot? Idek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and I drove down

silence road

We're riding slow until the silence broke

And you told me,

"Oh, you sayin what you always say,"

"you sayin what you always say,"

His knuckles looked like they would nearly burst by how tight he was gripping the steering wheel in front of him. The night was going just fine, or, as well as it could have. Lately, things between Spencer and you haven't gone as well as they could have. He's been off to work back to back, and you've been busying yourself with your own studies as well. At first, you hadn't even noticed the distance, but when your coworkers would ask how the other was doing, you'd have to make up something because, in reality, you had no idea.

Anyway, Spencer's friends asked him out for a drink, so he told them he'd be there with you on his arm. He had to admit, it's been a hot minute since you've gone out together, so when you came out of the bedroom in a little black dress, he was admittedly taken aback, and just wanted to carry you back from where you walked out from because he wasn't sure he would be able to concentrate for the rest of the night with you looking the way that you did.

His eyes never left you body as you left the house, hands never left your thighs in the car, and his mind never off of you the whole night. So, when you went to go get a refill at the bar for him and his friends with Emily, it was safe to say that his eyes never left you or your body the entire time. You made conversation with Emily while you two were waiting for the drinks for the table, but there was a new body on your left that you were ultimately surprised to see. You were polite to him of course, but he was flirting, and it made you rather uneasy. Spencer was there in the next moment after he saw the man's hand on your leg, and quickly ushered you and him to the car outside.

So here you were silent, and waiting to see where the night leads from here.

Right there I knew what you meant

And now it's your chance

Baby, you can take control

I think by now I'm too fucked up to even make it home

Don't think I can wait no more

(I know that you know) Oh you know

I know you know

Baby, you can take control

As soon as you got through the door, keys were thrown on the table, and lips were pressed to your neck. His hands went down to gently squeeze your hips, silently telling you to jump so that you could wrap your legs around his waist. His lips left your neck to meet yours in a quick kiss as he walked you to the bedroom and dropped you gently on the mattress al the while taking his shirt off.

"I hated seeing that guy with you tonight." His lips were on your neck again traveling down to your breasts and peppering kisses along there too.

"Spencer -"