☆. 。.:* 2 - The Sleepover *:. 。.☆

A/N: Hey everyone, I'm gonna write the first part of the sleepover today, I've never written anything like this before but I feel like I've read so much fanfic that it will still be pretty good :)

(Karl's POV)
I arrived at Alex's place right on time, I knocked on his front door and his mom opened it. She was a really nice woman, she had quite a strong Mexican accent and long-ish, dark brown hair. She greeted me with a hug and showed me through to the front room, the two black leather couches are pushed to the far sides of the room to make sure there's enough floor space for all the teens attending. When I entered the room some of my friends were already there, they heard me walk in and turned their heads to say hello.

"Hey Karl, come sit" George waved me over to sit on the blanket - covered floor with them and I happily walked over, Clay was already here too, he was scrolling through twitter and gave me a silent wave when I walked in to let me know he was aware of me, I laughed and sat down next to Alex.

Another of our friends, Techno turned up a little while after I did, he came over and sat between Clay and George asking what movie we were gonna watch. That conversation lasted way longer than it should have and we didn't even end up picking anything. George broke up the argument by asking where Nick was.

"Hey Alex, where's Nick? I thought you said he was coming too..."

"Oh yeah, has anyone heard from him? He definitely told me he would be here" Alex responded, a hint of concern could be heard in his voice. Everyone shook their heads to say they hadn't. I started to get a bit worried, I'm very protective of my friends and I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to any of them... As if on cue, there's a rapid knock on the front door, we all stood up and ran over to see who it was. I got there first so I twisted the key and pulled open the door, I was faced with a flustered, out of breath Nick. I let out a relived sigh and hugged him tightly.

"Where have you been, we were just talking about you! I was worried something bad might have happened" I stuttered out between nervous laughs. He hugged me back whilst also laughing a little. "It's fine Karl, I'm fine don't worry"

"Where've you been?" Clay questioned. "Yeah what took you so long?" Alex chimed in.

"I had to sneak out the house" Nick responded "My parents were really mad at me for... I don't even remember what." He walked here?! He lives like 10 blocks away, no wonder he looks exhausted.

"Well no wonder you're all flustered, you live like 10 blocks away" I decided to voice my concerns. "C'mon lets go sit down, you clearly need it" I grabbed his hand and led him over to the front room, I pushed him down onto the floor and handed him a blanket. We all went back to our spots on the floor and finally decided on a movie to watch, since we couldn't all agree, we had to vote on it and, much to my dismay, we ended up choosing a horror.

I. Hate. Horror movies... Whenever I watch them I always end up covering my eyes, or screaming out of fear, it's so embarrassing. About 30 minutes into the film and I knew a jumpscare was coming, you know that part before the creature appears and you just know it's about to jump out, yeah. When the inevitable finally did happen and that awful creature appeared, I stifled a scream and grabbed onto the closest thing to hand, that thing just happened to be... Nick. I grabbed onto his arm and buried my face in his shoulder. Instead of laughing or making fun of me, he wrapped his arm around me protectively and drew shapes on my back with his finger to try and calm me down, it was nice, I leaned into his side and continued watching the film.

By the time the movie was over, Alex, Nick and I were the only ones still awake, we all talked for a little while but I eventually heard Nick's breathing even out, letting me know he was asleep. I eventually drifted off too, just listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

Heyo :) I hope you liked the start of the sleepover, I will be continuing it in the next chapter and I'm really exited to write it

I love you guys thank you so much for reading my story! Just remember, you're perfect and gorgeous and amazing and I love you all <3

815 words