Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT

“Nice to see you Judea.”
“No eighteen century crap greeting.” The angel said enfolding Uriel in a hug with a slap of friends on the back. Their relationship was one that had started out as an older savior and a nearly dead young angel. Five centuries later, they now considered themselves sworn brothers. Uriel had felt sad when Judea had made the choice to remain on earth three centuries ago.
“I suspect the council of dominions has called you with the development in Los Angelis.” Judea said as they settled down, pouring himself a glass of wine.
“Development?” Reuben asked.
“I knew you were not here for a vacation.” Eagle said, taking up a serious tone.
“You know my vacations are mostly to the ice palace or Dehark’s Island.”
“Speaking of the solitude, how is every one.” Judea asked, he had not been back for almost a century which was not a long a time when immortality was been considered.
“Hann’s daughter has developed fully fledged wings, what was once stump that we thought would fall off, are now beautiful wings of red just like her father’s.”
“I had my suspicions when I first saw them; no nephilum is birth with stumps that whispers of future wings.” Reuben said. Being an empuria of three thousand years meant he had seen his own fair share of nephilum births.”
“Could she be signaling a new race of nephilums; ones with wings like their angelic heritage?” Judea asked. Hann was a powerful angel and his union had been with a nephilum who had an angel too for a father. However she was the first nephilum to possess wings and functional one at that.
“Could she be an angel?” Reuben asked.
“What, a female angel?” Eagle asked.
“You know those do not exist.” Judea responded.
“If the is anything that I find fascinating about the humans, is their study on genetics, the existence of the nephilums means the angels contribute their essence in the making, we have those with their abilities so why not their physiology. She might not be a full angel, but something close to, given the fact that Sarah her mother also has angelic blood running through her veins, better still, she belongs to the race who favor the angelic side, being a nephilum of fury.”
“Hmm. Baylor and Siren share your believes. They even speculate that if she is mated to an angel, she will produce one.”  Uriel said thoughtful.
“Now that would be something.” Eagle announced
“Would heaven let her be?” Judea asked.
“Heaven never hurts the innocent and she has the sweetest of souls. What I feel would be the likely scenario is the other angels in the solitude coming after her to mate with her.”
“That wouldn’t be a smart choice.” Eagle said
“Indeed, I would not let anything harm the child,” words of a powerful archangel.
“So what is the problem that got the dominions calling in the muscle?” Judea asked. “All I know is that Mount Shell is in a state of movement right now and Zoael, the dominion of Russia and its surroundings is missing. He has not been spotted in his stronghold for weeks and the junior angels are handling dominion’s functions.”
“The council of dominions is looking into it.” Uriel said, then went on to give them the pieces of information he had at the moment.
“How far gone is he?” Judea asked a frown creasing his eye brows.
“It must be far enough that four most powerful angels on earth have called for backup.” Eagle said. “There are actually afraid.”
“That means he might be dangerous and a threat to the sire.” Judea said.
“It will take more than a bloated dominion to kill me, Judea.”
“I am not just worried about you, Uriel, but what would become of us all if something should happen, and you can no longer keep the dominions in check, because I can assure you, that is what you do or how they see it.”
“Judea has a point, the other dominions and higher ranking angels in the solitude want nothing to do with earth. If anything should happen to you it would mean only one thing, for us and the rest of the world. It will mean the beginning of the end.