Part 20

A/N:

I have finally decided that I would continue this fanfic. I cannot promise that I would update a lot though...

Chanyeol's POV

After arriving to America I was finally, slowly forgetting about everything. Even though it was a very wrong thing to do I couldn't control myself. I think my feelings for Bona should stop, it's not like we are still married or anything anymore. Plus, I can stop making my mother worry and I can continue my life with Jaeyeon. Although it's a shameful and selfish of me, I hope she can understand.

These days I'm starting to understand that what was happening between me and Bona is just a dream. Out of greediness I wanted more love. It was my fault that I did not know all the love that I wanted was not love but something else. I should've known from the start...

Chanyeol's "Mom" POV

It's all my fault that the boy grew up to be like his mom. After she abandoned him I was not surprised that she started another life with another man but that she had an adopted daughter. Why on earth did she abondon her own blood and chose to take someone else's daughter that is not even related to her? Years later, her husband had left her and she had gone ill. I sure know that it was karma, she deserved it.