In the U.S

Jae's POV

Hehehe it's so funny how he hasn't know I'm gone yet. Or is he with other girls?! Eh...maybe he's just busy. On my way to the hotel I met someone that looks so similar to him but it was impossible for it to be him so I just left into my room.

Moments later I saw him again I thought I was hallucinating but just to make sure I called his phone.

Beep. Please leave a message for Park Chanyeol.

I knew it. I was just hallucinating. I think I've lost too many sleep.

About a month later I found out I got accepted to a good university. I couldn't help but to leave earlier than I had wanted. Soon I saw him again, I wondered if it was really him or not. So this time... I yelled his name. And surprisingly...he looked...

"Why are you here? Did something happen? What did you mean that you won't be seeing me anymore?"

He asked so many questions and had no idea where to start.

"It's a long story..."

I just left it at that because all my hard work would go to waste if I told him like that. I still find something fishy because there was something wrong with his face. I really wanted to ask him but I didn't want to bother him. I'll just tell him tomorrow about the news since it's his birthday on that day.

I followed him to the place he was staying and stayed there for awhile. I really wasn't surprised about his house especially since he had a lot of money.

The night had gone by and not even a word was spoken.

The next morning I made some seaweed soup for his birthday breakfast. Instead of eating he just left. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't answer.

I've wondered if I had done anything wrong for him to be like this.
***
A/N:
Sorry I haven't been updating as much. But I swear that when summer comes I will post more frequently~