Surprise

*The next day*

Chanyeol's POV

PM My Love

Me: Do you want to go on a date with me today?

My Love: I'm sorry, don't ever talk to me again. I don't want to see you...

Me:Why?

After that she never replied. I don't know what happened or why it happened. I guess she figured that I was going to break up with her.

JaeYeon's POV

HEHEHEHEHE I bet that fooled him completely. I will be leaving to the states for a few months to give him a big surprise for his birthday.

Oh today's flight would be at 10:00am. BYE I will be here on oppa's birthday. He better not be with other girls....

Chanyeol's POV

You see there is a girl that I got divorced with, she wasn't any younger than me or JaeYeon. That's not the problem though. She's coming to Korea to live with me and JaeYeon knows her very well.

Bona's POV

Hey wazzup!!! I'm back again!!!!! I was in the states because I was craving for American food. In Korea the American foods taste so weird. It don't fit my taste buds. Yeah I knew him but..... I just didn't want unnie to know. What good would it do?

Oh taxi is here!

1 and a half later....

"Oppaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Who is-"

I jumped and ran to him and he hugged me. He made a move first on me. We KISSED. It felt so good even though we were done I still had feelings for him.

He carried me into his room and we kissed more but then I pulled him apart.

"Oppa.."

He gasped for more air and grabbed my waist.

"Baby, I'm sorry but it wasn't my fault."

"You were forced so I understand."

And we continued until

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

His mom came in.....

Mrs.Park's POV

OMG! Poor JaeYeon. Why is that damn shame here?!

I was disgusted. God!! I just walked out of that house.

Chanyeol's POV

Before I got to touch a strand of her hair she was raped. After that I found out she was pregnant so I decided to help her keep the secret but mom overheard our conversation.

"So how is BoNyeol?"- me

"I left the baby at an orphanage."-her

"Good. I decided to remarry you as a second wife would you be okay with that?"-me

"Why not the first?"-her

"Because I can't possibly let my mom know I'm remarrying you."-me

"Are you okay living as a shadow?"

"I still have the secret room that we used to sleep in. You could live there. I'll add a bathroom and all you need."

"I'll do anything to be with you."-her

************************************

I decided to add a twist to the story. Hope you liked it. THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION.FICTION.NONE OF THIS ABOUT CHANYEOL THAT I PUT IN THIS STORY IS TRUE.