You're Meeting My Mom Part 3

Jaeyeon's POV

Now I'm going to feel all awkward around him and how am I supposed to face his mom.

FLASHBACK

"What is now that you want since followed me?"

"You didn't even let me finish my sentence.huff puff Will...you marry me?"

"Let's sit down and talk first."

"Ok."

"So what was it about "will you marry me"?"

"Uhmm yeah.... My mom is pushing me to get married and have kids early because....she is..going to die in about a year."

"....I'm sorry....."

"It's okay."

END OF FLASHBACK

*looks at newly bought clothes and phone*

I guess I can get married to him but having kids? Now that's going way too far. Maybe adopt?

*looks at clock* Oh gosh it's late I better go to sleep.

*Next morning*

Tweet tweet *looks at phone and sees a message*

From:Oppa

My manager sent you a letter for me make sure you read it.

Hours later

I was ready and was waiting for the car to come. I then heard honking outside so I went to check if it was the car. The car looked luxurious and expensive that made me think that it wasn't the right car.

*man bows

"Agassi aren't you going to go in the car? My legs are hurting."-Driver Kim #2

I looked behind me if there was a

lady behind me or anything like that but there were no one outside.

"Me?"

*man bows again

I wasn't so sure so I approached the car slowly.

"Aish agassi can't you hurry up Master Chanyeol is waiting for you!"

So I went into the car. After we arrived a saw a huge crowd larger than a crowd that I would see at the market when things are seventy-five percent off.

Then I saw him.

"JaeYeon!!!! Over here!!!!"

He walked over and the crowd followed him. He putted his hands on his hip,almost posing but staring at me. Then he wiggled the arm on his hip a little.

He whispered " Hold it."

"Oh!"

We went inside the building and guided me to the front row.

"Wait right here I'll be back later."

The lights went off and went back on few minutes later but this time the lights were only lit on the stage.

He was there right in front of me on that stage but why?

I heard too many girls screaming too.

"Ahem....uh..so I have news for you guys today .... I have one special person out the audience that I would like to show you guys."

The spotlight came on me.

"Come on up Ms. Kang Jaeyeon."

When I came up he immediately announced that we were dating and that we are getting married next month.

Chanyeol's POV

I held her hands so that they wouldn't be that suspicious but I heard chanting.

"KISS!KISS!KISS!"

She looked so awkward so I kissed her quickly to get it over with.

Jaeyeon

's POV

I stared into the empty space as if I was a statue I didn't move. My brain was blank! His lips touched mines.

I had no reaction to it but to stare into the space.

What is this feeling?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!' THANK YOU FOR THE 100+READS AND 9 VOTE. I appreciate it!