Twenty-one (kiss me)

The winner was both Ganon and isaac
.

I woke up in the middle of the night not to find ganon beside me, I got a bit worried so stumbled my way down the hallway where I found no one. Not a single voice was heard until "Shhh, it's okay~ good boy~" I walked towards the entrance to find Ganon playing with his pet dragon.

I chuckled a bit about how endearing it is to see him in a normal setting.

He faced me, his face lit up and he jumped a bit away from his dragon

"Ohh, u-um..Hi!" He stuttered.
"Hi.."
"Roar~" the dragon almost sounded like a cat for a second, I awed aloud.

I strolled over to pet the dragon, he rubbed against my palm.
"Are you alright? You seem...lost.." he must of noticed how tired I appeared.
"Isaac...he just TOSSED ME AWAY ONCE HE GOT CASSANDRA BACK!?" I accidentally got frustrated and yelled loudly, he had a big smile on his face. He placed his hand on his chest happily,
"He really makes you that angry~?" He covered his mouth out of embarrassment of the desperateness in his voice.

I continued to pet him, "Was my sister really a bad person?" I asked, he sighed.
"Yeah...she was.." he nodded.

I didn't really want to ask anymore questions but curiosity got the best of me.
"Did you Cassandra?" I don't know why I asked that question but it was the first question that came to my mind.

He waved his hands frantically, "No, never!! I never loved her!"
"When did..you fall for me?"

"Around the time you were 13-ish, I just loved you as family when you were younger but once you got older...
I started to get really...jealous." he answered, rubbing the back of his head with a slight red face.

I heard a noise from over to the bushes, "huh?" I humbled out.

"What is it?"
"You didn't hear that? I'll go look." I started to trail off towards the bushes but he grasped my arm.
"Wait, I'll go...it might be dangerous."
"No, no. It's fine..." I waved off his suggestion and walked to the bushes.

I glanced behind it.

To see Cassandra and Isaac! My eyes widened, Isaac -who was crouching- put a finger to his lips. I nodded.
"It's nothing!" I yelled, walked back towards Ganon.

"Also, I apologize for kissing you without your consent last time.." he apologized, I patted his head as well.
"No, it's fine.."
"May I kiss you...now?" He gulped, nervously staring at my lips.

For some reason my chest started go beat quickly. I nodded, he leaned in and kissed me... while Isaac and Cassandra watched from the bushes.

.

.