Two (The high Priestess)

"Y/n, I need you to infiltrate the church." She calmly ordered me.

"WHA-...I-I mean...boss,...why me??" I asked trying not to get on the High Priestess's (Cassandra's) last nerve. She eyed my calmly while still near her work desk. "Simple because I said so. Anymore questions?", I wanted to object but whatever the high Priestess says goes. If you dare talk back to her the rest of the coven would kill you or worse.

"Understood." I followed her orders like a obedient dog; just like I've always done. Ever since I was a kid I followed her orders, I've always been afraid of her.

She's never changed appearance since I was young.

She's always looked this young because of her powers. You see, witches are immortal and some can use their magic to never change their appearance. Cassandra is actually over two hundred years old (maybe more).

I walked out of her magic room and into the empty, lifeless hallway. I only had the candles to keep me company in this trying time.

"Y/n, Please follow me. The high Priestess has given me some clothing for you to wear to sneak into the church." One of the witches told me as she walked down the hallway with a sister outfit.

I sighed outloud and sweetly grabbed the clothes not wanting to start anything.

_

I came out of the crusty bathroom with the outfit on.

(I know this isn't what the outfits usually look like, it's just for aesthetic

(I know this isn't what the outfits usually look like, it's just for aesthetic.)

It looks like lolita clothing. I sighed and sat down on the floor trying to calm myself down.

I put my head to the floor (almost like praying) and felt like crying. They killed my sister but I have to work with them?..... No, this is fine. I'll just act. This is all worth it to make them pay! To make them all pay! Especially, that high Priest of the human church. He just smiled as my sister burned! I'll make him burn....

"Y/n, get up.", I slowly looked up to see the high Priestess standing in front of my body. I nervously chuckled and hopped up making her roll her eyes at me. "Y/n, I raised you. So I trust you to do this." She guilt tripped me, "don't fail me." She added.

She elegantly walked away making me feel a burning feeling of regret.

_

"This way....y/n, right?" The Nun of the human church told me as she had me follow her into the church.

The witch who gave me the clothes got a powerful mind manipulation potion from the high Priestess to make this nun believe that I'm a new sister that she's been training until now.

"Um..Yes, I'm y/n." I told her and she smiled at me, then patted my side.

"Don't worry, I'm sure he will like you." She winked at me and I gave her a confused look. What did that witch make her believe? What'd she tell her?

"W-what do you mean?" I questioned and she chuckled at me.

"Don't pretend you don't know, you told me you have a high crush on the high priest." She explained and I froze from shock.

That witch made her believe that I'm in love with that monster they call the high priest. That bitch!