Twenty-two (but i love her)

.

Cassandra watched with almost tears in her eyes and biting on her shirt; angrily. "Not fair.." she whispered "I wanted to kiss her..". Isaac on the other hand didn't say a word, his face was calm, cold, intimidating.

Ganon grabbed the (y/h) sized girl and happily ran back inside with her.

Isaac took in a sharp breathe then, eyed Cassandra. "Why do you care so much anyways?" He eyed her up and down with a furrowed brow.

"B-because I'm worried about her..." she trembled a little bit.

.

Cassandra and Isaac stared around for the dragon -who was now asleep now. "Okay, let's go." The white headed one took off almost leaving the beautiful girl alone but she followed him behind. 

"Isaac, why don't we just stab him?..." she said, holding herself with her arms. "If we could get close to him we would." He spat through his teeth, angrily at him. She eyed him up and down; annoyed.

-y/n pov-

Ganon layed down next to me and went to sleep, he was fast asleep now.

I very slowly got up to open the window for them to get it.

Cassandra grabbed my hand to up herself through the window but Issac couldn't get through so, he went all the way around to the door. We stood there waiting for him in the hallway.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry I was so mean to you. I really care about you..." she leaned close to me.

"Guys, I'm her-...Cassandra get away from her!" He yelled quietly trying not to wake up Ganon. He grabbed her and pulled her close.
"Y/n, leave so I can speak with her." I hesitated. 

"Go. ...please." i nodded and walked off but hide behind a wall to listen. 

"Why are you so...like this to her all of a sudden?" He asked while letting go of her, he crossed his arms together. "After I lost her I started to realize how much I worried about her..." she quietly said, I could barely hear.

"Why?"
"I soon realized I cared about her. A lot."
"But she isn't your problem, she's my problem..."
"But I love her!" She yelled.

.

.