Four (Red eyes)

I ran through the hallways of the church trying to get to the prayer area and accidentally ran into someone.

I tripped over their feet and landed on my face.

"You okay?" A surprisingly deep voice asked me, I'm guessing who I tripped over. I sighed and looked up after I got off my face onto my knees. I looked up to see known other than the high priest; who killed my sister and other witches.

I felt hatred when I seen his face staring down at me. He was leaning over me while still standing and holding the bible in ons hand, his reddish eyes stared at me almost like he was judging me.

I put on a fake closed eyes smiled and giggled a little bit.

"Ohh, sorry sir. I didn't see you there. You see I was a little late as this is officially my first day here." I put on a cute voice to make me seem more innocent but he just had a emotionless smirk on his face; his mouth made a smirk but nothing else on his face changed, it stayed bland.

"Ohh, really? I don't remember seeing you on the papers for new followers." He pointed out and my heart sunk. I kept smiling though so I didn't show my panic.

"You see, I've been working under this other nun here. You can ask her!" I proposed an answer and he nodded. He reached out his hand and I softly grabbed in to pull myself up, making me stand in front of him; very closely.

I stared at his emotionless face for a minute, both of us not saying anything. I followed the features of the space but my eyes always went back to his eyes, his red eyes.

They look like the eyes of a demon. Like, the eyes of a monster. He is a monster. I really hate him. I want him dead and to suffer!

"Well, Bring me to the nun who you work under to get all of the papers for you." He insisted. I looked down and nodded me head. We walked side by side to the sacristy room, we both didn't say anything and looked head.

I stared at him in the corner of my eye, trying not to get caught.

His emotionless expression stared and his eyes stayed forward. "Why are you looking at me?" He questioned, not looking at me once. How'd he see me?

"Ohh, um....it's just so amazing to be in the same room as someone like you, you really are amazing!" I kissed his ass trying not to seem guilty of anything and looked at me for once, slightly moving his head to stare at me like I was saying something weird.

"Um...ma'am, you should only see god in that way. I shouldn't be praised, god should be praised." He calmly explained and started looking forward again.

"Ohh." Is all I could say.

We finally made it to the nun; who I don't even know the name of yet and explained everything to her.

"Ohh, the papers?.... Yes, sorry. I'll bring them Tomorrow. I believe I lost them, sir." She quickly said as she dowed to him as a way to apologize and he just waved his hand at her. "No need for apologizes, just get them to me soon." He told her and she nodded.

With that he walked out of the room.

The nun looked at me and smirked, " You sly thing, look at you! Spending time with the man of your admiration." She chimed out making me feel uncomfortable but I have to keep up this act.

"Um...yeah...sister.." "ohh, did you forget me name again? You forgetful silly girl! It's Sister Lenda." She introduced herself for the first time but to her I already knew her for a long time, even though I haven't.

I feel kinda bad that she sees us as friends but I don't know her at all.

"But I shouldn't like him! What about only loving god?" I reminded her and she just laughed outloud. "Pfft, forget about that! Most nuns and priests aren't nuns and priests because they love God. It's because being a nun gives you a form of power." She explained making me feel angry.

They just killed all those innocent women for power?!

_

Cassandra sat at her desk remembering the good old times. She first meet her love 'Ganon' when him and you were younger. He was a teenager and a lot like a brother to you, she was already over a hundred+ years old by that point but loved the sweet nature of him.

He was so sweet with the newcomers, like yourself.

She loved his sweet nature. The way he lit up a room just by smiling, she felt a warm feeling from the time she meet him.

Cassandra started to feel hurt that he showed a lot of attention to you and not her but she knows you're like his little sister. She wants you to know about them but for some reason Ganon was hesitant on the idea.

'Why doesn't he want his sister to know? Am I an embarrassment to him?' She wondered while she was sulking alone in the peace of her study room.

'Does he not love me?' She questioned.