One (burn the witch)

"Burn the witch!! Burn the witch!!" They chanted as they tied a black headed beauty to the wooden pole and put logs under her to set her on fire.

I watched from far away with a black cloak over me.

Her and my eyes meet and I painfully looked away feeling guilty for not helping her.

_

"Sister, they're planning on burning me tomorrow. Please remember to stay strong and not get caught as well." She calmly and sorrowfully told me making me fall to my knees and cry out like the world was ending.

"Charlotte, please don't! Just run away with me!!" I cried out but she just shook her head 'no'.

"I can't, it's too risky." She sighed out.

"Just remember me, y/n."

_

These monsters, chanting out loud for her death like it's a show. They're the monsters. Not her. She saved innocent people in need, what have any of these people done? I hate people! They're cruel and bloodthirsty!

"Burn her already!" Someone in the crowd screamed out and everyone joined in.

A man in a basic priest (robe) outfit came out in front of her and everyone calmed down at the sight of the high priest. He smiled and raised his hand and my eyes widened as the people in hoodies around him lit her on fire.

(This is the priest)

Her screams echoed in my head as I desperately tried to stay calm.

Everyone was cheering like this was fun.

I slowly walked off away from the crowd and when I got far enough away I started to run faster and faster until I got back to the area where we usually have our coven. The place looks like an abandoned castle in the woods but it was really a place for witch gatherings.

I ran through the doors slamming them behind me

I ran through the doors slamming them behind me. I was greeted by my childhood friend Ganon. He sadly sighed at the sight of me and kneeled down to my side and patted my back.

"I told you not to go..." he almost whispered to me.

"BUT I HAD TO SEE HER!!...just one last time...." I calmed down after the first line; already giving up. His sad, droopy eyes stared down at me making me frown more.

"We should go to Cassandra, she needs to talk to you." He told me and I nodded. I got into my feet and started to walk down the dusty, old-ish looking walls and floor. Wooden floors and gray bricks for walls, everywhere.

I walked past the candles which lit up the hallway and the rest of the coven.

I walked to the wood door and knocked.

"Please come in." A mature female voice told me as I wiped off my tears. I opened the door and looked around her brewery roomto spot a older seeming woman with white hair and yellow eyes that would strike fear in others.

Her yellow eyes followed me as she kept a poker face on

"Y/n, I need you to infiltrate the church." She calmly ordered me.