14

Blue POV
Trouble in paradise quickly struck after Lupercalia and me and Sabrina got hit really hard. I became freakishly insecure and it messes with my mind so bad. " yes Good morning " Ambrose kisses my cheek to which I turn away after. " Your mum is still a bit pissed at me " he told our baby girl and I pulled away from him. " Blue I'm joking " " he pulls me closer.

" I'm sorry, it's just I dont know, Imma need to think I don't know " I told him and next thing I know I'm in the woods. " It's quite alright Blue " I hear a voice and tear up at the sound of it. " Mom " I gasp. " I've been here all along " she says and picks me up off the crown. " mom what is ?" I hold my breath as I see the Dark Lord in the background.

" Keep your eyes on me " She turns my head back. " You know time apart is beneficial " she says and she begins to fade. " what does that mean? WHy is the Dark Lord with you ?" I reach out and hold her hand but as she faded her grip loosened. " Mom, MOM!" I yelled out and she was gone. " why are you doing this ?" I yelled at the dark lord and he vanished as well.

' You know time apart is beneficial ' her words echoed around me. ' N-A-S-A ' she spelled and the wind fell still before it started blowing normally again. " N-A-S-A, Nasa, time apart " I mumble to myself and when I look up I'm in my room. " I just need some space, He'll understand if I reside at the academy for a while.

I go downstairs to see that Ambrose was waiting at the door. " I was so worried " he came up and hugged me I saw it was dark outside and i wondered how long I was in that space for, speaking of which. " I love you Ambrose " I tell him and he Kisses me again. " I'd rather be alone tonight " I tell him as he looks up at me confused. " I'm sorry Blue " he says, I had my insecurity flare up when he was dared to kiss Prudence and he did, for ten seconds and it was supposed to be just a peck.

" You can say ' I love you ' through the phone tonight " I say my hand on his chest as he had one arm around my waist. " Are you proposing that your going away tonight ?" I nod slowly as he sits us down. " I really don't want to be in your arms tonight I'll just use some covers to stay warm and I -" he cut me off kissing my hand. " Please don't check on when I get home , even though there is nothing wrong tonight " I say touching his cheek.

" why Blue, I said I was sorry I got a little carry away I'll keep my distance for a while " I shake my head which made his ramblings stop. " I feel like I need to be able to Miss you Ambrose. Baby I can't really miss you if I'm with you " I say as he pulled me into his lap.

" when I miss you it'll change the way I kiss you, you know that time apart is beneficial " I repeat my mother as Ambrose sighed. " you give me the whole world " I state and he nods kissing my hand again. " I try so hard to provide you with what you want " he holds me closer to him. " Imma need space " I say standing up causing him to jump up. " I'd rather be alone tonight " I tell him softly. " Blue I-" I touch his cheek once more. " You can say ' I love you ' through the phone tonight " I remind him before going upstairs and packing my bag and heading to the Academy for a few nights.

Ambrose POV
I guess I could live with giving Blue some space, even though i seem to fuck up a million times with her, I've never exclusively seen someone. Word spread that Lucas died and serving the dark lord. When me and Prudence were dared to kiss I thought it was going to help relieve some of that stress and sadness. Blue walked in and seen the whole thing, we kissed for longer than we should have but everyone knows that I am in love with Blue, just can't seem to stay out of the doghouse these days. I'll rejoice to hell if and when Blue comes back from the academy.