3

Blue POV
I get up in the morning feeling so good. You could say we had a connection last night. " I hope you know that I love you but, you guys didn't use protection last night, I can practically smell the baby on you " Milas said once I was showered and getting dressed. I shake my head no. " I coulda sworn he did " I gasp and then I blinked and I couldn't remember what we were talking about. I started getting dressed before the bus left, I was gonna have to eat at school. As I came downstairs I seen only Sabrina and Zelda. " where you off too in a hurry?" Sabrina asked and I stopped in my tracks. " to school " I said as if asking a question.

" oh the bus doesn't leave for another thirty minutes, come enjoy a bite to eat" Hilda said coming into the kitchen with a plate in her hand. Sitting at the table I got a weird look from Zelda. " Darling your glowing" Hilda said and I smiled trying to hide a blush as Ambrose sat down on the other side of me. " no like your actually glowing " Zelda said and Ambrose looked at me and chocked on his tea. " yes, Blues why are you glowing?" Sabrina asked and I shrugged. " here drink this, it should make the glow go away " Hilda said placing a drink in front of me.

" why are you glowing I am curious, it wouldn't have anything to do with you coming out of Ambrose's room late last night would it ?" Zelda asked causing Ambrose to stop eating his food and me to freeze.

" we were just enjoying each other's company" He said and I kinda felt like he didn't care about last night, like it meant nothing. " uh yeah, just conversation" I said softly. " now we need to focus on getting this glow to go away before the bus comes uhhh" Hilda said rummaging through the drawers. " here eat this and the glow should be gone before you even reach the school" she said handed my a handful of worms.

I didn't questions it and just ate it before drinking tea to wash it down, I felt warm inside before it got really cold and shivered. " thank you" I say before grabbing my stuff and deciding to just walk to school. When I got there my friend find me fairly quickly and by then the glow had gone. " come on you have to go to this Halloween party" Haden exclaimed holding Hannah's hand and I shook my head.

That night was my dark bastism, where I give everything up, my life, my friends, my freedom, all to signs my name in the dark lords book. Giving him my soul. " I can't my foster parents um, they have something planned and I owe it to them t see it through" I say telling the truth, without giving too much detail. " aww man we really wanted you there we don't see much of you except for school since your dad passed" Hannah said and I give a nod. " sorry" I said before grabbing my backpack and going inside no soy toy with them following behind me.

The school day my whole mind was feeling cloudy and I felt really bad about the whole me and Ambrose situation, I shouldn't because we're both so gone and he probably didn't want them to scold him or I for sleeping together.When I called Hilda about it from the school nurse she said the side affect was depression I should be fine by the end day. The end of the day came and I came out the edge of the woods and walked towards the house.

That's when Milas trotted by as a Gray cat swishing his tail back-and-forth. Walking up the walk I enter the house. Did I mention it was late, meaning I didn't take the bus, me and Milas walked inside the woods. " oh darling we were worried about you" I heard Hilda say when I locked the door behind you. " Zelda was spying on me she knew where I was" I say and she appeared holding the globe I seen when I sneezed, she was peering into it and then I got the feeling I was being watched even though Milas would have warned me like he does about the weird sisters or when there's another ghoul around. So I put common sense to use and she was spying on me.

" I wanted to make sure you were safe and nothing happened to you, now that she's home I'm going to bed" Zelda said and went upstairs. " do you mind me asking why you were in the woods all day?" Hilda asked taking me to the living room. " would a side affect of those worms happen to be hallucinations?" I asked her and she nodded.

So I nodded, only what this hallucinations showed me, I didn't want to give my life away to the devil anytime soon, when I was in the woods I seen my parents and my brother, and my mom acted as if she did not want me to walk the path of night in any shape or form. " just needed to clear my head" I lie instead. I don't want to get lecture by Zelda or Ambrose about my second thought and hesitations on my dark baptism seeing as it is three days away. Hilda nods and goes upstairs.

Sabrina and Ambrose stay. I could tell they wanted to talk to me about something and as soon as they heard that door close they came and sat by me. " Blue are you okay?" Ambrose asked and I held my head and nodded. " yeah those worms just had some real sideeffects like puking, dizziness, those hallucinations, depression, and it's like some of those hallucinations turned into deja vu , I definitely feel better now" I sigh and Ambrose nodded before he got up and Sabrina grabbed my hand. " here drink this and you'll be chipper in the morning, goodnight ladies" Sabrina said taking the tea after she whispered a spell over it and with those words she went up to her room.

" well I'm going to prowl I am awfully hungry will you do fine in the company of Ambrose, oh wait I know you will" Milas said in human form before walking through the door. I got a blush on my face before turning to Ambrose. " so about our dance last night" He said choosing his words carefully since everyone had the ears of a bat. " if I hurt your feelings this morning I'm sorry, it's just that aunties warned me to not get too attached to you, they say you need a clear head, but I got attached to you Blue, hence what happened last night and the fact that I haven't been out the house and the only company I get come to me dead" he explained and I nodded. " I guess in human terms I like you Blue, and when you get baptized in three days and you see becoming a full witch and walking the path of night isn't so bad and your stressing for no reason, then aunties will be off my case and wouldn't mind me liking you" he said and I smiled cuddling into his side. " I like you too Ambrose" I sigh softly as we cuddled for a few minutes.