7

Blue POV
Rolling over I felt Ambrose's chest. He stayed the night in the room with me. ' He's only doing this because you're carrying his child ' I heard a loud echo in my head. I need Satan to tell me what must I do, it's been a long time since I feel in love. Ambrose got me coming out my shell, haven't really been myself.

I would have never run away if I still had my dad, my child WILL have a dad. Only problem was that I wanted Ambrose to love me like I knew he was going to love our child. I sat up and seen he was already awake. " don't take this as I'm staying " I found myself saying before leaving the room.

Ambrose POV
I lay awake and I feel Blue shift next to me, glancing over I saw her waking up. I love Blue but I also love Luke and I don't want to lose Blue because I know she will take my unborn child with her. For Blue I've waited an entire lifetime, and for Blue I'll wait another lifetime, I won't let her out my sights and I'd love her till death do us part. One day I'm gonna marry Blue. I laid there thinking for a second her words echoing in my mind. ' Don't take this as I'm staying ' they were loud and violent this time.

Hilda POV
I watched Blue sip the remedy to ensure that the baby is growing healthy. " we have to be delicate about these things seeing as you're also human" I tell her giving her some cookies on a napkin. " I told Ambrose I'm not staying " she Blurted out causing me and Zelda to pause. " nonsense you're pregnant and I will have nothing of the sort harming you " Zelda said before walking out the kitchen smoking a cigarette.

" He does love you Blue " I tell her taking her cup and handing her a water. She took a sip and shook her head. " I know all about Luke " she said and Ambrose was standing behind her and sighed silently before heading back upstairs. " Blue I promise you, you and Ambrose are gonna get married one day, I can feel it " I told her making Blue laugh as she grabbed her stuff for school and with Milas on her tail she was off to catch the bus. I hope she soon sees that Ambrose really does love her.

Soon everyone was gathered at the table with Blue sitting next to Ambrose as I suspected she would, they've got a connection like no other. " Ambrose and I have news, brace yourselves" Aunt Zelda said and Ambrose sighed a bit before he cleared his throat.

" I was astral-projecting with Aunt Zee keeping watch and I went to the mines " He paused and Blue reached out to Sabrina rubbing the back of her hand. " there were no survivors in there " he said softly and Blue and Sabrina stood up and hugged. " Dear Lucifier, are you sure?" I asked him unaware this was going to be the news.

" I'm fairly certain yes " Ambrose said and the girls wanted to tell Harvey because if the search continued. Afterwards the girls disappeared. Late Harvey came by and we learned that the search has been called off and Tommy's Funeral is tomorrow. It was all too much for the girls we started seeing them more and more. Ambrose has been close by blue without overbearing her so that's good.

* After The Funeral *

Blue POV
I sat on my bed rubbing my belly Sabrina was doing something with the weird sisters and before I know it I found myself in the woods. " im about to summon prudence and I really don't want to do it alone I'm sorry " she said and I shake my head no.

" it's okay I'm here " I say and she then proceeds to summon Prudence. " that's enough Sabrina , You've summoned me, I'm here what do you guys want ?" she asked acknowledging me as well. " Revenge " I say reading Sabrina's mind which I found is something I can do. I quickly filled her in by touching Sabrina's shoulder letting her know that I know. Prudence looked intrigued. " I can get behind that. On Who?" she asked.

Me and Sabrina smirked looking at each other " your venomous sisters " I say and she paused. " they went after my boyfriend and his brother, Harvey's alive but Tommy's dead " Sabrina spat out and Prudence looked shocked.

" and so are four other mortals, that's five innocent lost for Agatha's and Dorcus' amusement " I say scoffing at this fact " what do you ladies want?" Prudence asked and I looked to Sabrina. " I want Tommy back, and you owe me from when I save you from Lady Blackwood. And I have a plan " Brina said and I eyed her suspiciously but I'd back my best friend up no matter what.

We ended up going straight to Academy of Unseen arts and march right up to Agatha and Dorcus. I let Sabrina do all the talking until Agatha said something very disrespectful. I pushed past Sabrina and slapped the taste outta Agatha. " Bring them to the woods tonight Prudence Agatha will pay the debt she owes. " Murder and Ressurection Blue, You guys have gone dark " Prudence said and I scoff looking Agatha up and down.

" what time ?" I hear a voice and I recognize Nicholas. " Can I watch ?" He asked as we all stared at him. " Midnight, in the clearing by the creek bed " Sabrina says staring back at Agatha and I raise an eyebrow at her. " Prudence I'm your sister " Agatha tried to plead. " Not tonight you aren't " Prudence snapped and i chuckled at the look of fear on Agatha's face.

Later at the woods we had the whole set up and I was only here to support. If Ambrose knew what me and Sabrina were up to he'd kill Sabrina for dragging me into this and then he'd wait until I gave birth to kill me. I let Sabrina do her thing as we recited word for word and she slit Agatha's throat. We finished the ritual and then buried Agatha weirdly outside our home.

" Sabrina! " we heard yelling and my body as I felt an angry Ambrose approach us. " Blue " he yelled even angrier when he realized I was apart of it. " Necromancy Sabrina, this is the stupidest the most irresponsible thing you have ever done " he whisper yelled at her. As he dragged her furthur away from us we could make out choices words of his scolding. " and you've dragged Blue into this how could you " we heard him yell as we heard thumping and Agatha come up from the grave. Ambrose stomped away. I'm so getting lectured when we get in the house.