8

Blue POV
After getting lectured by Ambrose and we cuddled in his bed. I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt something was off. Getting out the bed I head to the stairs to see Sabrina leaving. " Blue " I heard Ambrose behind me, ever since the resurrection and I got in the house Ambrose has always been in the same room as me. " It's Sabrina she left I know she's going to Harvey's to see if it work, I mean it has been over 13 hours " I say and he says placing a hand on my shoulder.

Until he grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen " then we shall wait and see " he says handing me some water. We talked and laughed he joked that we could have been married by now if I hadn't run away from my dark baptism. I looked into his eyes and then we decided to move our little party to the den. That's when Sabrina comes back and she has an unreadable look on her face. She told us about how Tommy isn't quite himself. What did you expect Brina? Yo-you cheated death you killed her for the spell and brought her right back to life I mean of course he isn't himself you cheated the spell, necromancy isn't something you play around with Brina, I mean this is serious stuff " I say and Ambrose rubs my hand to calm me down seeing as I got off his lap to scold Sabrina.

" Tommy will be back to himself in a couple of days, he'll be talking, he'll be eating " Sabrina said and me and Ambrose snapped our heads to look at him as Ambrose stood " what he's not eating?, we have to tell aunties " he said looking worried. " we can't you cant " she told him blocking him from the doorway. " they'll find out eventually this is a small town and a man coming back from the dead is big news " Ambrose says and I shake my head because we will both be in trouble, they will put Ambrose's scolding to shame with what they'll say.

" he didn't come back from the dead, he dug himself out of the mines " Sabrina said and Ambrose walked away from her shaking her head coming back towards me. " and you're right they will find out but, by that time Tommy will be back to normal and, they'll be mad, yes, but they won't be able to undo anything. " Sabrina tried to reason and Ambrose looked fed up over the whole thing.

" Please Ambrose, Harvey got his brother back, that's all that matters " Sabrina said and I shake my head. " No what matters is that we better hope he returns to normal otherwise this will blow up in our faces " I spoke finding my voice again. Sabrina sighed and I got a vision. " Agatha will throw up grave dirt tonight, no coincidence from us burying her and bringing her back to life is it?" I asked and Sabrina shakes her head. " Everything will work itself out. " she said and walked out the room. " Milas " I call for him and he trots in as a Rottweiler. " I need you to go to Harvey's house and make sure everything is alright, but make sure you aren't seen " I tell his and he barks and turns into a gray cat and leaps out the window. " I'm going to bed love " I say and receive a kiss on my lips before I retreat to my bedroom.

*The Next Morning*

Waking up in the morning Ambrose wasn't here but I could sense him thinking about Luke. It's starting to hurt a little less seeing as he lays with me at night. I had a doctors appointment so I would be away from everyone. When I did get back home Ambrose rushed to hug me, only he wreaked of that Luke boy. " Sabrina went to try and clean up her own mess and seeing as she will only listen to you these days and you weren't here to make more sense of this i fear of what she took over there to give to him " he hugged me and I hugged him back. " We can only wait until she gets back and before you say it yes I know Aunt Zee knows" I whisper and he pulls away kissing my forehead.

We waited for Sabrina to get back as I sat next to Ambrose as he held my hand. Once Sabrina and Aunt Zee started going back and forth and finally I had enough. " Sabrina you made things worse " I plead for her to give it a rest. " I'm going to fix this, I'm going to save Tommy " she said and I sighed. "Fix what? There's nothing to be fixed and he can't be saved" Aunt Zee said " it's done Sabrina, he belongs in the ground and that's where he's going. " Aunt Zelda said descending the stairs. " Not if I pass over to mortal limbo and bring his soul back " Sabrina said and I was shocked. " what?" I asked her. I had no idea she was planning this. " Are you insane, just because we're still half human doesn't mean risk half your life on mission almost impossible " I protested she could be killed.

" See it's almost impossible which means I have a chance, I'm half-mortal I can go there, I just need someone to anchor me on the physical plane " Sabrina said looking over at me. " Absolutely not " Ambrose said shaking his head and grabbing my hand again pulling me to sit next to him again. Aunt Zelda and Sabrina got into a screaming match and then it got Quiet. " Sabrina listen to me " I say holding her hands. " Be careful, Everything. Has. A . Price. you know that I know that more than anyone " I told her bringing up the fact that I have Ambrose yes, but I share him with the possibility of him leaving me completely.

Against Ambrose's wishes I followed Sabrina into the realm and I was with her when she failed and we walked off together hand in hand. I hid in the shadows as she talked to Harvey. I listened as she told him everything. She told him she was a witch and that she brought back Tommy and we were both in tears as I was silently crying. We then walked out together before a shotgun went off. Both of us traumatized not even acknowledging the weird sisters and Nicholas as we went back home.

Walking home we seen Ambrose and Aunt Z. " it's over " I say falling into Ambrose's arms as me and Brina started crying. I felt for her because I fear the same will happen to me and Ambrose and I know this baby won't keep him tied to me. Withes and Warlocks believe in polygamy and they don't believe in one solid partner like us mortals. Also why I'm so hesitant to walk the path of night. What would really become of me and Ambrose?