Mitsuba

A/N:
I'm telling you the red house is a boundary-also to be Yashiro in ch.75😔

YOUR POV:

"What's up?" I hum looking at Kou"senpai...do you know if Yashiro-senpai likes Hanako?" I blinked"huh? Why this all of a-you like Yashiro don't you?!" I scream as his cheeks turn a light pink. "Ah! That's so cute! But to answer you-"I give a frown"she does." Kou stayed silent for a moment,a hurt look written on his face"what will you do if you see Hanako again?" He asks me"I'll probably punch him a few times for lying to me." I offer"that night of the severance...a certain someone told me how to turn a person into a supernatural." My eyes widen"what the h*ll are you talking about?" He shakes his head with a smile"forget I said anything!" He fails his hand around"this conversation was pointless." He makes his way towards his bedroom door but I grab his hand. "No Kou,tell me." I sternly say as the door opens to reveal Akane.

"Can I have a moment with you two? We're putting together a general plan." We follow behind Akane and make our way into the living room. "Now then-"Akane starts sitting down as we join him"according to president Minamoto,the seven mysteries each have something with a deep connection to their origins in this town. Even though the severance occurred,it seems like with those we can still open a boundary." They explained the plan and then told Kou and I we'd be I charge of school mystery number-The Hell Of Mirrors,or rather Mistuba.

The next day we headed to the school building to ask about Mistuba. "To start,we came to the school." Kou recaps"any ideas?" I hum"well,apparently that guy was made with Mistuba's core-oh yea,I haven't told you yet have I? The guy who's currently Mistuba,isn't actually Mistuba. The one who showed up at the entrance was just a ghost but then that Tsukasa guy..."he trails off,a painful look on his face. "Kou,you don't need to force yourself to speak about." I calmly tell him as he shook his head,insisting it was fine. "Using a part of Mistuba he made a new supernatural. He looks exactly like Mistuba but is different. That's the current Mistuba. But...it's not like they're completely different either. That's why I get confused at times about who he is,or if Mistuba really is no where to be found."

I could tell Kou was very upset about what happened to Mistuba. He's practically seen him die multiple times. Kou pretended that everything was ok though and kept up his smile,dropping the subject and saying we should ask around the school.

After we did our investigating we headed towards the cemetery where apparently Mistuba was buried. "I've never been to this cemetery before." I admit looking around"that's a good thing...uh there are a lot of them,hm?" I nod"yea but that means there are old graves!" I excitedly said"those photography club guys were so vague..."Kou groans. A older woman passed us,she had dark pink hair put up into ponytail.

That's when a groan was heard behind us. Kou and I quickly turned to see the lady,she had fallen down onto the pavement. "Are you ok?" I asked approaching the lady. "Oh..."she turns to us,a thing of old flowers in her arms. "Are you students from Kamome Academy? Could it be that you came to visit Sousuke?"

She was Mistuba's mom.

She invited us to her home and to which we agreed. The first you noticed was the empty feeling in the house,along with the picture of Mistuba,obviously with prayer things in front. I felt my heart break at the sight,Kou and I prayed before continuing in. "Sorry about that! You even helped with cleaning his grave,but his papa's is also gone and his grandma lives far away. So you really saved me!" She exclaims setting down the tea set on the table.

"This is the first time that any of Sousuke's friends have come over. I'm so happy. Serving treats to my sons friends is something I always wanted to try." She smiles taking a sip of her tea"I always wondered what Sousuke was like at school. That boy never told me much about school." She then smirks"were you his boyfriend Y/N?" I shook my head"no ma'am." I decline"but I'd say Mistuba was nice and cute...well kinda nice. He often made fun of people,including myself." Her eyes widened"and saying all that to a girl! I'm sorry to hear about that...he did that to me as well. Calling me a 'carrot monster hag'." She reminisces"Kou was pretty close to him." I said gesturing to the blonde boy next to me. "I guess so...I'd just go with him to take pictures and stuff."