Confusion

A/N:
Oh geez hello hi. It's been a while:)
...well time to go back on hiatus

YOUR POV:

The school festival started not long after. Hanako had told me that he was feeling okay after coming to terms with the clock. He appeared to be okay, so I shoved it to the back of my mind. Every class did a different activity and the night would end with the play.

But currently I was forced to be out with Mitsuba and Yashiro.

Someone had asked Yashiro to go and get more supplies and Yashiro accepted it. Yashiro didn't want to go alone, so instead of stopping by Hanako's today I went with her instead. That was until we ran into Mitsuba who was being chaotic, so Yashiro offered to have him tag along.

"I didn't know you could leave school grounds Mitsuba," Yashiro says to the boy.

"Well, I get tired faster than I would at school," Mitsuba replies.

"Do you leave the school grounds often?" Yashiro asks.

Mistuba shakes his head, "I don't. Well," he pauses, "I did leave recently to go to the aquarium with Minamoto."

"Oh? Did ya'll go on a date?" I ask with a smirk.

Mistuba gives me a look of a repulsion and disgust, "what the hell..? Ew! No!"

I cross my arms, "you're so over dramatic."

"So what're we buying Daikon Senpai?" Mitsuba asks as he looks over at Yashiro who pulls her phone out of her coat pocket.

"Extra materials and stuff," Yashiro points over to a tall building off in the distance, "they keep it over there. You won't get in the way...right?"

Mitsuba smirks, "I would never do that!"

I lean into Yashiro, "he's totally gonna do something."

She nods, "I know."

We enter the craft store and head for the fabric section in the back of the store. There were a plethora of fabrics from silks, cotton, velvet and more. "We need more pink silk," Yashiro says, "Y/N, what do you think about this material?"

I nod, "yeah it's seems fine."

Yashiro gives a small glare, "you don't really care...do you?"

I shake my head, "not really."

"What about this?!" Mitsuba exclaims as he shows us a strip of fabric that's covered in a sushi design. "Get this one, it's funny!"

"No," Yashiro declines.

"Mitsuba, how about you come with me to get some beads?" I ask the boy, "I need to get some." I grab his hand as I drag the boy off.

"Why do you need some?" He asks.

"Uh," I feel my cheeks heat up, "f-for a craft."

He pulls his hand away from me, "I think there's more to that."

"And what do you know?" I huff as I cross my arms.

"Well, I think there's a reason you need those beads. And it probably has something to do with Honorable No.7, hm~?" Mitsuba purrs.

"Oh shut up!" I exclaim.

"I knew it!" He snickers, "you and Minamoto are so weird."

I give him a confused look, "you both know you can't stay with us supernaturals, yet you still try."

"...did," I pause, "something happen?"

Mitsuba gets quiet for a moment, "when we went to the aquarium, it went really bad. There was a supernatural haunting the place and I froze up and Minamoto got roughed up." Mitsuba's eyes soften as a frown forms, "and he cried...a-and he didn't even do the one thing I asked him to do. Nothing went the way I wanted but," Mitsuba looks away but before I could see the pink hue on his cheeks, "it was fun. I just can't bring myself to hate him."

I nodded and looked around at the beads as I heard Yashiro scream at us from down the aisle. "I've been looking everywhere for you two!"

"Daikon Senpai!" Mitsuba exclaims, "I was so scared!"

I roll my eyes at Mitsuba's behavior, "he's fine."

Mitsuba then roughly pushes me as I let go of the box of beads, the top opens up as they roll out onto the floor.

"Oh come on!" I groan, "really?!" I look over at Mitsuba who is snickering at my misfortune.

Yashiro then grabs us and forces us toward the checkout where Mitsuba kicks her in the back of the knee.

We leave and make our way toward the school once again only to find it looking...different.

It was full of people wearing older looking school uniforms as well as older looking clothes in general.

"Hey, is it just me...or does something look different?" Mistuba asks.

"Wah—! The school festival started while we were away?!" Yashiro exclaims.

"No way!" Mitsuba adds.

"Ya'll, this is...weird. Look at their clothes and—,"

"During this festival, the flow of time becomes unstable. Parts from the past and future blend together to make a new present," a familiar voice says before us as the emerge from the crowd.

"Who..?" I ask as they step forward. My eyes widen upon seeing the familiar boy, "Tsukasa..?!"

He smiles, "they say that if that clock gets moving again, that you can travel through time—past, future, whatever!" Tsukasa smiles and places a hand onto my cheek, "come play with me again, okay Y/N~?"

In the blink of an eye Tsukasa along with the festival from the past vanishes from sight.

"I ain't playing with him," I say aloud.

"Was that Tsukasa from the past talking to us?!" Mitsuba exclaims, "that was so scary!" Mitsuba places his hands onto Yashiro in fear.

"Can't you just ask Tsukasa?" Yashiro asks the boy.

"No, no way! That's waaay too scary!" Mitsuba exclaims as he makes an X with his arms. "Hey Y/N, can't you ask Honorable No.7?"

"What?" I ask in confusion. "Sorry, I wasn't really listening."

Mitsuba frowns, "can't you just ask Honorable No.7 about us seeing Tsukasa? You're with him, right?"

"Oh," I pause, "uh, I mean I could but...I'm not sure he'll be of much help."

"Well, Honorable No.7 is batsh*t crazy and Minamoto is a psychopath—." Kou and Hanako appear behind the ghost boy with an intimidating appearance.

"Are we now?"

"Wanna say that again?"

"Hanako!" I smile happily as Hanako smiles back and puts his knife away.

Mitsuba tries to rush off but Kou quickly grabs him and pulls him back.

"It's rare to see you two together," Yashiro begins, "what's the occasion?"

"I saw Hanako sneaking around the auditorium! I just figured he was up to no good!" Kou explains.

I look over at Hanako, "I wouldn't have done anything! I'm not No.3."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Was it about the clock?" I ask the ghost boy.

He nods, "I was hoping it would bring back some memories but," he smiles, "nothing! So I've decided, I'm going to just focus on the present. Besides, we have to watch Yashiro's performance as a tornado, yeah?"

I smile with a small laugh as Kou speaks up, "senpai is going to be a tornado?! So cool!"

"Oh I need to drop this stuff off," Yashiro announces, "wanna come with me Y/N?"

"Sure!" I smile, "I'll see ya later Hanako, Kou and Mitsuba! Bye bye!"