Happy Came To Visit Me

TW: ED mentioned

A/N:
After not posting since January...it is back...only to go on hiatus again lol

YOUR POV:

We stood outside the infamous Red House in the morning. Teru asked us to lead the way to the well and so Kou and I did. "So,this is what you two found." Hums Akane as he peers into the hole. "It's the first thing we found after leaving." I told him with my arms crossed. Akane bends down to inspect the outside of the well. "How it's built suggests that it's old." Teru then speaks up"seems like they built the house on top of the well. They didn't block it off and I guess they didn't know the dangers it would bring." Teru then pulls out a bell and lowers it into the well"what do you think nii-chan?" Teru doesnt reply for a minute,suddenly the bell begins to ring. "The anti-sprit bell is ringing. That means there are supernatural's ahead. In other words,this'll most likely connect us to a boundary." Teru then turns to us with a smile"alright we'll jump in alphabetical order." "EXCUSE ME?!" Akane screams as Teru tilts his head in confusion. "Problem?" "W-We can really get there by jumping in?!" "What if we die?!" "I mean there's only a 50/50 chance we'll die." I shrug as Akane speaks up. "What about that box? We haven't used it yet! Didn't you say it was important?!" Teru hums in confusion and then he pulls out a box"if this is what you're talking about,I'm bringing it along with us." "So then what's inside? Didn't you say it was something that could take us to the boundary?" Teru nods and opens it to reveal a shriveled up hand. I shivered at it as everyone else began to freak out. "Thats's why I didn't show it to you. This was once used in the village that stood here. It belonged to an oni. Those that are supernaturals would turn into one...or so they said." "Wait don't tell me we have to eat that." I say pointing to it as Teru shakes his head"nope." We all sighed in relief"because you've already eaten it."

"HUH?!"

Akane stomps his way over to Teru"you should say when you are-"Teru sticks his foot out and trips Akane which makes him fall into the well. "Alright,now it's your turn!" He looks to us"are you ready?" "Yes..." "I guess." We jump in as Yashiro screams out in horror. "Off we go!"

•••

"The control room should be up here some where." I say as I gesture for Yashiro and Kou to follow me. We had landed in the boundary a few minutes ago and some how we were able to land on the train. Teru and Akane went off to find Aoi as the three of us went to stop the train. "I'd be careful though." I instruct as we pass by the train cars. "Kou,that reminds me Yashiro said that she heard your brother saying he wanted to exorcise Hanako,is that true?" I asked as I glanced at the boy as his eyes widen before nodding. "I see..." "Kou,can you stop your brother?" Yashiro asks looking at the male. "I...can try. I don't really want him to exorcise Hanako. He's not that bad of a supernatural,though he's got some issues." I stopped walking as the two ran into the back of me. "Up here is the control area." I say peaking through the window. "Yashiro and I will stop the train while you take the conductor hostage." Kou and Yashiro nod as I push open the door. "Sorry,but we need you to stop the train." The conductor looks at us as he shakes his head. "Alright,well we tried." I ran over to him as Kou places his staff over the man's neck. "I'm so sorry." Kou apologized. "It's an emergency!" Yashiro exclaims as she goes to stop the train. It eventually slams on breaks as I sigh in relief. "Sir,someone very important is on this train. We need it to stop. Yashiro,can you watch over him?" She nods as I grab Kou's hand. "Come on,we gotta stop your brother."

We passed through each train car in a hurry,I was slightly praying we'd make it before Teru exorcised him. I peaked through the broken window of the train car door to see Teru standing with his foot on top of Hanako's back,his sword lifted high in the air. "Alright,it's time for you-"that's when Kou and I ran in"to disappear." Right as the older blonde struck his sword down,Kou appeared between the ghost and the exorcist. "K-Kou?" Teru asks withdrawing his sword"Senpai! Now!" I ran over to Hanako who looked at me with wide eyes. I grabbed his hand and jumped out of the train,his hand in mine as we ran away. The water sloshed around as we ran away,deeper into the boundary. "Y/N,slow down!" Hanako exclaims"where are we going?!" "No idea! But I've got some stuff to say to you mister!" "Oh no..."

Ahead was a broken down building. When we entered it I let go of Hanako's hand and stopped running. "Y/N,why did you come here? If you didn't come here...the eldest Minamoto exorcist and No.1 came to exorcise me,I would've been-"I turned on my heel and looked at him. "WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" His eyes widened"YOU PIECE OF SH*T YOU CAN'T JUST BE LIKE 'OH IM TURNING INTO GLASS! BUT DONT WORRY,IM NOT GONNA LET YOU KILL YOURSELF!' AND THEN VANISH!" Hanako just stood there as I let my anger out on him. I knew it wasn't healthy to do such a thing,but I was pissed off. "DO YOU KNOW THE HELL I WENT THROUGH WITHOUT YOU?!I GAINED A LITERAL EATING DISORDER BECAUSE OF YOU! MY GRADES BEGAN TO SLIP TO! LIFE WITHOUT YOU HAS BEEN-"Hanako pulls me into a hug but I quickly push him away"NO! I DONT WANT A HUG FROM YOU! YOU'VE HURT ME SO MUCH THAT I DONT...I..."my breathing began to become abnormal. "Love,I'm sorry I just...I was prepared to not see you again. I didn't want to see you again. I knew you'd yell at me and I didn't want to deal with any of this. I...I wanted to flee and not deal with all this. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He says as his amber eyes fill with tears. He wipes his eyes with his hands"I guess I'm a coward now. All powerful Lord Number Seven crying over somebody they love. God,I'm pathetic."

Hanako crying was a rare sight. Of course I had seen him tear up before,but never break down in front of me like this. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry." I sighed and walked over to him and pulled him into a hug"I'm sorry for lashing out on you like that. I'm still upset with you,very much so. But I...I failed to see where you were coming from. You did all this for me...for Yashiro." He grips me tightly as continued to mutter how sorry he was. "I...I should be the one who's sorry. I know that blaming other people for what I did was wrong,and perhaps I became the way I did as a way to cope? Ugh,that doesn't make any sense." I didn't know how to act to be honest. I wasn't prepared for Hanako to apologize profusely to me like this. Hanako would've never done such a thing to me...he must've realized how much he messed up. "You know...I told my mom about you." He suddenly freezes up and pulls away slightly,a confused and shocked expression on his face. "H-Huh?" I nodded as I lifted my hand up to his eyes and wiped his tears away. "I told her about how I lost you and she said she knew you...Hanako,did you know my mother?" He nodded as I brought my hand away"yes but..."he looked to the side"I gave up trying to befriend her so I left." I nodded"why didn't you tell me?" He shrugs"didn't see it as necessary. I'm guessing you asked her why you and her were able to summon me?" I nodded"I'm not sure...perhaps god thought my punishment was to harsh and gave me something-or somebody-to be happy with."