Goodnight

A/N:
The end is really soft but it's probably because I'm sleepy

YOUR POV:

I felt a cold breeze go through the hallway,a shiver ran down my spine. I know that in most horror movies,following the sound or whatever is a bad thing because there's a good chance you'll get yourself killed. But with Hanako around,I doubt anything would happen to me.

I followed the breeze to find Hanako sitting on the ledge of the balcony,his wisps were in front of him,he seemed to be manipulating them. "Hey Hanako." I greet the boy making him jump a little"o-oh Y/N...shouldn't you be with Yashiro?" I shrug and sit down next to him"she'll be fine,besides this place seems pretty safe." I admit"so,why are you out here?"

"I'm making my hakujoudai's search the area." He tells me"ah,clever." He nods and stays silent"you know-"he finally speaks up"Yashiro is gonna be mad at you." I nod"I am aware,I don't really care though. Let her get mad,I'm already upset with her anyways." I say"oh right...she practically admitted to liking me." Hanako restates"yea..."I trail off not amused by what he said. "Do you like her Hanako?"

He turns to me"of course I do,but as a friend of course. I don't look at Yashiro the way I look at you if that's what your wondering." I nod and set my head on his lap,he goes stiff at the contact"good...cuz that would mean I'd let number six kill me,so I can haunt you forever!" I joke as I close my eyes and enjoy the cool breeze.

"I love you Hanako." I suddenly said,though the boy didn't respond for a few minutes.

"I-I love y-you to...d-dear..."

"There you two are!" My eyes widened at the sudden yell of Yashiro's voice. "You both were out here?! She made me clean the whole time!" She complains as I sit up"where is she?" Hanako asks as the daikon girl approaches us and sits down on the other side of Hanako. She sets her tray down as she answers"preparing a bath,how about you two?"

"Hanako was getting his wisps to search the area,I came out here cuz I felt a draft." I tell the girl"did you find anything?!" Yashiro yells with stars in her eyes"kinda..."Hanako then jumps off and lands on the grass,he puts his hand behind his back as he turns to us.

"We are still in Number Sixes boundary."

"But there's no water?"

"This world is exactly like the real world or it reflects the owners memories...either way,we should be careful around that Sumire girl. That girl is probably Number Sixes kenzoku. She's a puppet to her master,she might be locking us up here because Number Six ordered it." Hanako then picks up the cup in Yashiro's hands and pours it onto the ground.

"You shouldn't drink that." He then turns back to us with a light smile"I'll find a way to get us back home,we just need to find his yorishiro."

"Yorishiro...?" Yashiro asks as Hanako explains it to her. "I wonder what Number Six values the most..."she trails off.

"What are you three talking about?" I jump as I see Sumire in between Yashiro and I. "H-How did I-I not hear you?!" I scream"it's got nothing to do with you." Hanako growls turning away from the girl. "Gon is being rebellious...well I see how it is..."I then felt a tug on my hand and before I knew it I was bei g drug to a new room.

"Let's go Y/N and Nene!"

I then saw Hanako's eyes widen and before I knew it,his hand was wrapped around mine. "I'm coming to." Sumire stops and turns to the boy"oh?" She giggles and shifts my hand over to her other hand,she brings her finger to Hanako's forehead. "Nope~!"

A electric zap knocks Hanako back"you're being so perverted saying that you want to come take a bath with us...or could it be you wish to see Y/N naked~?"