Lights! Camera! Action!

A/N:
Alright ya'll know the drill...last update for the year<3 even tho it's only early November, allow me to go ahead and get my wishes out the way...Merry Christmas & Happy New Year<3 Hope to upload more come 2024!!

YOUR POV:

Today was the first day of the new trimester, which meant the school festival! Yippee! The play (more like musical) that was chosen for the first years was The Wizard of Oz. We were all asked to help out, even if it meant doing backstage work. I agreed to do sets, since it was one of the easier jobs and I wouldn't have to do much. Truthfully, I didn't want to participate at all but it was required, and Yashiro wouldn't stop bothering me about helping out.

So, I currently found myself in the girls bathroom with Hanako and the Mokke. "Aw~. You wanted to spend time with me instead of doing the school play. That's so sweet!" Hanako gushes as he pokes my cheek playfully.

"I mean you're great and I love you. But I'm just exhausted. I don't really want to do much." I shrug.

Hanako huffs and places down a old maid card. "So you never considered the lead?" Hanako frowns.

I shake my head, "nope. Though, I did suggest Yashiro to sign up for it. I'm hoping she gets it, she would make a great Dorothy."

"You would have made a great Dorothy, but we all don't get what we want." Hanako pouts.

I poke his cheek playfully, "keep dreaming lover boy. Speaking of Yashiro though, she said she would stop by after."

Hanako nods and continues his game of old maid with the Mokke. Meanwhile, I continue to clean up the bathroom.

"Y/N! Hanako-kun! I'm here!" Yashiro exclaims.

"Yashiro!" I smile at the girl, "how did your audition go? Did you get the lead?"

She shakes her head, "I got twister number 4!"

"I wasn't even aware that was role." I admit.

"I wasn't either, but I'm glad I'm able to even be in it!" Yashiro says, "you really should have taken the role of Dorothy, Y/N. Everyone was game for you being it."

"Wait! You're telling me Y/N got the role?!" Hanako yells.

"Yeah!" Yashiro nods.

"Uh, no. I didn't. Everyone voted for me, Aoi and a few other girls." I explained.

"And you declined after I said I would like you to be lead?!" Hanako continues.

"Not everything is about you Hanako."

Hanako sulks as Yashiro speaks up, "you missed a great party at Kou's. Why didn't you come?"

"Oh, I was busy that day. I'm glad it was a good party though." I half lie.

"You should come next time." Yashiro suggests, "it was a lot of fun!"

I shrug, "maybe. But my plans were just as much fun."

"Do I get to know what happen~?" Yashiro hums with a smirk.

I shake my head with a smile, "nope!"

Yashiro huffs and looks over at Hanako, "are you going to attend the festival this year Hanako-kun?"

"I don't know...I usually don't go since I'm a ghost and nobody can see me. It would be pretty boring so I usually just stay up here and watch. I mean, I've done it for years now." Hanako softly explains.

I frown watching lover boy sulk.

"You can spend the festival with us!" Yashiro suggests, "you can spend it with Kou, Y/N and I!"