Chapter 2-The fight

Hey guys so I'm posting now, because I just know my week will get more crazy from here. I'm still trying to get the hang of combat scenes so sorry if I repeat myself a bunch. Anyways here's a more exciting chapter and I promise the crossover is coming, just wait. Hope you guys like this, I always welcome helpful comments but like I said before please be nice. Thanks guys. 

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the arrowverse/DC/CW characters story lines or really anything to do with them. This is purely fanfiction for the enjoyment of others.

Kara, Clark and J'onn take off, flying around the creature. Kara pauses asking the rock beast to once more leave her city alone. In return the monster swung at her and she flew barley getting out of the way in time. Then it all began. Clark and J'onn started hitting the monster while Kara was trying a combination of freeze breath and heat vision. Alex shot at it from the ground. Clark and J'onn both hit the beast in the stomach at the same time causing him to stumble backwards and Kara delivers a strong hit to the face, disorienting her opponent. Alex still shoots at the creature doing her best to continue the attack from the ground. The heroes continue their well placed hits and attacks while the monster is still spinning from their major strikes but unfortunately nothing seems to bother him for long and the heroes quickly realized they were not making a dent. Still despite the lack of ground gained they were slowing him down, and for now, avoiding enough of it's hits to keep going was the best they could do. 

James was almost at the campsite and already wanted to turn back. Ever so often he could hear the rock monster laugh it's deep laugh, and that most likely meant that his friends were not winning. Finally reaching the campsite. James took a breath, there was a fair amount of civilians and an unknown amount of time.

"Everyone!" James shouted his voice deep and disguised. "I need you to all evacuate, this area is no longer safe. A creature of unknown strength is heading this way!" He yells and the people jump into action. James begins to help certain families pack up and prepare to leave, trying to get them to leave behind as much as possible. The laughter boomed through the air again and the distant sound of Alex's gun firing became slightly louder. They were getting closer. "Hurry! Hurry!" James yells trying to get everyone to speed up their departures. He needed all these people to be safe because he needed to get back to his friends and help as much as he could. His friends, his family were behind him, fighting and he needed to help no matter what small difference it would make. Quickly scanning the campsite he realized everyone was almost in their trucks ready to leave, only one RV looked unprepared. Then a familiar woman with dark brown hair swiftly began to walk towards James. He was surprised after all, he never expected her to be the type who liked camping, nevertheless Lena Luthor was walking towards him in what looked to be a hiking outfit. James couldn't help but smile beneath his helmet at the sight.

"Guardian, what is going on." Lena asks using his code name. James had only recently told her his secret and she was still getting used to the thought that her boyfriend was the one in the vigilante outfit.

"You need to get out of here, there's a monster headed this way." James replied, before adding in a slightly amused tone. "I didn't know you liked camping." Lena raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, so because I'm a powerful business woman that means I'm not allowed to go camping like a regular, normal human being?" She teases him with a kind smile. Another deep, threatening laugh echoes and her playful smile instantly disintegrates. "Okay," She says, pulling out a tech pad much like Winn's and tapping a couple buttons. "I'm calling some attack drones over here, there is no way I'm not helping." James looks at Lena as she pushes past him and starts to head towards the danger.