💜 Pancakes 💙

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

Kira Yoshikage. A name that had long been forgotten by most of Morioh but there is a select few who still remember the trouble he caused. The damage a group struggled against to bring him to an end. The hardships they faced through the lives they'd lost.

One person in particular, who is thankful everyday that his special someone survived.

Josuke Higashikata.

In the present day, Josuke had moved out of his mother's house after the police academy. Josuke always had the dream of becoming a great police officer, like his grandfather. That dream became reality quicker than Josuke thought it would.

He laid in bed in his favorite position, stomach down, face nestled within a pillow. As he slowly awoke for the morning, he could hear someone shuffling in the kitchen. Opening his eyes with blurry vision, he slowly sat up on the futon.

His one bedroom apartment was filled with the smell of fresh pancakes.

'Mmm pancakes' Josuke thought as he rolled himself out of bed to follow his nose.

Down the small hall and into the tiny kitchen, another man was slightly hunched over the stove, focused on the task at hand. Josuke quietly snuck up on his unsuspecting lover.

Okuyasu Nijimura.

Josuke placed his hands around Okuyasu's eyes to blind him.

"Guess who?" Josuke whispered into the man's ear.

Okuyasu chuckled a bit and pretended to think about it.

"Mmm Not Koichi... Not Rohan... "

"You're getting warmer." Josuke said swaying behind him slowly as he laid his head on the broad shoulders of his lover.

"These hands are too rough to be Yukako's." Okuyasu teased.

"Oi!" Josuke pulled away to look at his hands. "They're not rough!"

A warm feeling laughter poured out of Okuyasu's mouth as he turned to Josuke. Taking Josuke's hands with a gentle touch, Okuyasu brought them to his lips. He kissed Josuke's knuckles.

A strong heat wave radiated from Josuke's face as he watched Okuyasu romantically kiss his hands.

"Bro...." Josuke mumbled with his head turned away.

Okuyasu took his chance to embrace Josuke fully, with his face buried inside Josuke's neck.

The two stood there like that for a moment. Enjoying each other since day one. From enemies, to friends, to best friends, to a crush, and finally to lovers.

🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞🥞

I think I want some pancakes so that's why I wrote about them 😆.