💜 Bros and Romance 💙

The alarm sounds and Josuke begins to dream of the song, echoing in his head until his mom opens the door and yells for him to turn the alarm off. He rolls out of bed and groans, turning off the alarm and turning on his radio.

"Morioh Cho Radio~~~~ Good Morning, Morioh!" The tune begins and as it finishes the man speaking talks about everything happening in their small town. Josuke stands up and walks over to his closet, not noticing that he woke up a little later than normal. He yawns and leans agains the door, half naked when he almost falls back asleep as he stands there.

He opens his eyes again, trying not to doze off from not getting enough sleep. He was playing his video games for so long last night that he's only had 3 hours of sleep since he passed out.

He takes off his pants and begins to put on his school uniform, hearing the front door open. It doesn't take him more than a few seconds to realize Okuyasu is here to walk with him to school, he never knocks. "Good morning Ms. Higashikata." Josuke frowns as he remembers when Okuyasu called his mom hot and walks out into the living room. "You're horny all the time. Shes my mom man." He looks down and rubs his temples in frustration.

Okuyasu chuckles. "I wasn't gonna try anything." He averts his eyes as a joke then looks back. When he does he notices the small purple star on the back of Josuke's shoulder. He walks over and points at it. "Ive been wondering what that is for some time."

"This? I have no clue." Josuke shrugs. "Ive had it for as long as I can remember." He hears kids walking by the house and remembers again that he has to go to school soon. "Ah- Damn it. Let me go finish getting dressed." He finger guns Okuyasu and zooms back into his room, quickly throwing on his clothes.

When Josuke comes out again he grabs his bag and notions for Okuyasu to follow him exiting the house; they begin to walk to school.

"Oi.. Josuke." Okuyasu says suddenly. "Do those zippers on your chest do anything?"

"The-" He looks down and laughs. "I think they're just for design? But I've never actually opened one so I have no clue."

"Aren't you curious at all?"

"I am... but it's not like I would ever use them anyway."

Okuyasu nods and they don't say anything else on the rest of their walk to the school.

The school day goes by like normal, neither of them do much except sleep and talk until they're forced to take notes. Lunchtime rolls around and their stomachs are growling, already craving their bentos to satiate their hunger.

The boys go to a spot outside by a tree to eat, sitting down on the shaded parts of the grass and unwrapping the bentos. Josuke picks up an octopus sausage and puts one in his mouth. "Mmm."

Okuyasu makes the surprised pikachu face and looks at Josuke. "Can I have one-? I'll trade you anything in here for one."

"Money." Josuke smirks.

Okuyasu frowns. "I meant half a rice ball or something-"

Josuke frowns back. "Alright, that's fine." He picks up one of the sausage octopus and feeds it to Okuyasu.

"Bro-" Okuyasu says and smiles. "Thanks." He picks up his bento to let Josuke take out his half of a rice ball.

Josuke takes one and bites in. "Do you like tuna over plum?" He usually eats the plum kind, so having tuna is actually a nice change.

"I think they're both good, but yeah." He picks up and eats the other half.

It goes silent for a bit as there's really not much to talk about, the awkward atmosphere making okuyasu a bit uncomfortable and he blushes.