|•Bully Pt.2°|

Author's POV
Beomgyu was walking in the school corridor with his friends- kai,soobin and then school's biggest whore arrived, he thinks that he is school's biggest bully and also he thinks that he is taehyun's boyfriend and his name is ERIK ...btw u must be wondering how he knows taehyun,well taehyun is so famous because of being CEO and mafia so everyone knows him ...Erik and his minions blocked their way and then Erik said-
Erik- well-well look who we have here ...beomgyu the biggest slut.
Beomgyu- says the one who always tries to get fucked up by my daddy..!! *everyone laughed at him he felt humiliated and he punched beomgyu ...making his lip bleed then beomgyu also started to fight with him ...while Erik's minions are already knocked out by beomgyu's friends*
*As beomgyu was punching Erik the principal came and saw beomgyu punching Erik*
Principal- BEOMGYU HOW DARE U TO HIT MY SON!!!!*HE SAID ANGRILY*
Erik- dad, see he hit me so hard .. I was just asking him for notes and he ....!*he said while secretly smirking*
Beomgyu- NO!! he's ly-*principal cuts off beomgyu by saying*
Principal- no need to explain anything beomgyu he was just asking u for notes and u punched him ...if u didn't wanted to help then don't ..but why u punched him .... Call your DADDY to school tomorrow and son don't worry I'll make sure that he will regret punching u !!
Erik- thanks dad ...
Beomgyu- ok I'll call my daddy to office tomorrow I have no problem with that. *he said confidently*
*And with that everyone started to mind their own business*