|•Memory Loss Pt. 2°|

*Taehyun saw Beomgyu lying on the road with his head bleeding.. he also got some fractures in his leg and back*

*Taehyun quickly bent down and said*
Taehyun- Help!! Somebody plss call the ambulance!!

*taehyun looked up and saw almost everyone in the crowd had their phones out .. but none of them called tha ambulance as they were busy recording*

Random- so heyy guys as u can see the mafia Mr. Taehyun and his boyfriend are here lying on the ro-

*Before he could complete taehyun snatched his phone and smashed it to the ground*

Taehyun- fuck this! *He called the ambulance himself*

*Soon after the ambulance arrived and they reached the hospital*

*The doctors operated beomgyu and came out, Taehyun was here having a breakdown just praying for his boyfriend's well being*

Taehyun- pls .. pls- baby .. just be f-fine *sobs* ... I love y-you so m-m-much ... I never ever trouble u baby pl-pls .. just wake up!!

*All of taehyun's men who were working for him were also feeling bad as they always idealized taehyun as a strong leader but seeing him crying like this made them feel really bad*

Doctor- Mr. Kang Taehyun?

Taehyun- yes... D-doctor how is beomgyu...?

Doctor- well he has a severe wound on his head and some major fractures on his right leg and in back with minor fractures on his knees and shoulders...

*Hearing all of this Taehyun gasped .. he cried internally thinking how painful all of it would be for his baby, for whom he always made sure he got the best of everything*

Taehyun- w-when will he wake up...?

Doctor- we are not sure he has 24 hours if he doesn't wake up by then ... I'm afraid he'll be in a coma an-

*Before he could complete Taehyun grabbed his collar*

Taehyun- You motherfucker.. how dare u!! You got all this degrees for what huh!!? I'm gonna kil-

*Before taehyun could complete some of taehyun's men cane forward and pulled him back*

Men1- b-boss ... Leave h-him ...!
Men2- boss .. that's his job ... Pls c-calm down

*Taehyun left the doctor*

Taehyun- ... S-sorry...

Doctor- its okay sir ... I guess you got carried away with emotions... But let's just hope for the best ...

*Now taehyun's wait starts - 24 hours to go*