|•Accident Pt.1°|

Credits and requested by Yeonbinforlifeuwu
Similar to sick but different-
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Random ass person- hello?
Beomgyu- hello!? And who are you?
Random ass person- are u babyboy?
Beomgyu- the fuck don't play with me right now! Tell me who are you? And how did u get Taehyun's phone?
Random ass person- excuse me mister I found him I guess.... Dead-
Beomgyu- h-hey stop joking! And tell me where u are right now!?
Random ass person- I am at the odi street right now
Beomgyu- wait there I am coming!

At the odi street-

Beomgyu- you're the one who called me right?
Random ass person- yeah
Beomgyu- w-where's taehyun!?
Random ass person- there... *Beomgyu looked over to the direction where the random ass person pointed and saw a car being crushed badly with taehyun sitting lifelessly in the driver's seat*
Beomgyu- no no no fuck! *Beomgyu said as he ran towards the car*
Beomgyu- why u didn't took him to the hospital!? *Beomgyu said as he tried to open the door which somehow got jammed*
Random ass person- I didn't had the audacity I thought that the car would blast anytime so I stood far away from the car!
Beomgyu- you had audacity to take his phone from his pocket but didn't had audacity to take him to the hospital! *Beomgyu ran towards the other door infront seat and tried to open it which luckily opened*
Beomgyu- o-oh god shit! *Beomgyu stepped Inside the car unbuckled the seat belt, he grabbed Taehyun's arm and with his full force he tried to pull taehyun towards him*
Beomgyu finally pulled taehyun Outta his seat and quickly carried him to his car in bridal style*
Beomgyu- hey u open the door!
Random ass person- y-yeah! *Random ass person opened the door, beomgyu layed taehyun down and also sat at the backseat with Taehyun's head in his lap*
Beomgyu- to the nearest hospital now!
Random ass person- y-yeah!
Beomgyu- d-dont worry d-daddy you'll be f-fine just s-stay strong! *Beomgyu finally let's his tears fall*