|•Accident Pt.6°|

Day 4-

Beomgyu- you really can't just sit at one place right! Dare to move now I'll cut you-
Taehyun- di-
Beomgyu- fuck no! I need that thing! I meant to say your legs!.....stupid...*beomgyu mumbled and went back to the kitchen*
Taehyun- damn no I need to swim...! *Taehyun as he managed to flip himself over, now laying on his stomach while swimming on the sofa*
Beomgyu- dadd-...the fuck are you doing!?
Taehyun- n-no baby it's not W-What it seems like l-let me explain please!
Beomgyu- there's nothing to explain now
Taehyun- I-I am sorry
Beomgyu- okay enough! Now stop with your overacting....and here take this, I made you tomato soup
Taehyun- ah! The fuck is that!
Beomgyu- tomato soup....you remember something? *Beomgyu smirked*

«Slight flashback»

Beomgyu- Wah daddy so fast Achoo *beomgyu said impressed*
Taehyun- yup now here take this *beomgyu took the bowl from his hands*
Beomgyu- what is this !?
Taehyun- tomato soup
Beomgyu- I know but how the fu-
Taehyun- what I made it for you now c'mon finish it
Beomgyu- A......A......Achoo! Daddy u expect me to finish this it's literally just big ass pieces of tomatoes in warm water!
Taehyun- but u said-
Beomgyu- daddy...I already hate tomatoes to death and u betrayed me like this.
Taehyun- what did I do?
Beomgyu- wait...give me your hand. *Beomgyu grabbed taehyun's hand and put all the tomatoes from the bowl onto his hand and then he drank all the water*
Taehyun- my hand ah!!

«End Of flashback»

Beomgyu- hey you there!? *Beomgyu clicked his fingers making taehyun come to reality*
Taehyun- give me your hand baby
Beomgyu- I am not stupid now c'mon finish all this! Huh! Karma is a bitch! Payback! *Beomgyu said while fanning his hair*