|•Framed Pt.6°|

Devilina- don't worry taehyun it'll be fine
Taehyun- I just don't know what do with them! I feel really sick!
Devilina- maybe I could help....
Taehyun- what do you- *before taehyun could say anything more devilina puts her hand on Taehyun's neck and pulls him close but before she could do something more the door opened and Taehyun quickly pushed away devilina's hand making her yelp*
Yeonjun- bitch *yeonjun whispers to himself as he was the first one to enter the living room so he obviously saw what was happening between taehyun and devilina*
Samantha- well Beomgyu now I guess I should go
Beomgyu- oh okay
Samantha- bye
Beomgyu- byee *Samantha waves at yeonjun to which yeonjun answer by waving back and smiling at her*
Yeonjun- now u should leave too *says to devilina*
Devilina- why?
Yeonjun- cuz I said so!
Taehyun- yeonjun hyung!
Yeonjun- oh really so you're letting her go then u know what go ahead and take her to your bedroom go!
Taehyun- i wil-
Yeonjun- just make her go from here!
Taehyun- you're no one to say that hyung she's my guest and she's stays here as long as she wants
Beomgyu- and I am your boyfriend tell her to go! No wait- hey u bitch get out *beomgyu said clicking his fingers at her showing her the exit*
Taehyun- enough beomgyu just shut up!
Yeonjun- no u shut up her effect clearly shows on u she's making u stay away from us she's taking u apart from your friends, ... your boyfriend!
Devilina- i-it's not l-like that- *devilina says crying*
Beomgyu- oh just stop with your crocodile tears I am sure u gotta a glecrine in your pocket
Taehyun- are u out of your mind!? Are u blind can't u see your hurting her!
Yeonjun- u can see her pain! But not our beom's pain huh!? Are u out of your mind!? Are u blind !? *Yeonjun said mocking taehyun*
Taehyun- hyung just shut the fuck-
Yeonjun- JUST STOP IT TAEHYUN! JUST STOP WITH IT! *After yeonjun yelled the whole room fell into silence*
Yeonjun- I just got to know about all this today and it's already making me so frustrated so can u imagine how frustrating it is for Beomgyu! *Taehyun says nothing but just looks towards devilina whose crying...taehyun hugs her adding spice in the situation....but now beomgyu had enough*
Beomgyu- I told u not to test my patience! *And with that Beomgyu picks a vase from centre table and throws it in Taehyun's direction but luckily it hits the wall behind them*
Yeonjun- beomgyu!
Taehyun- what the acutual fuck! I guess u should leave devilina it's not safe for u here anymore I am sorry *taehyun says as breaks the hug...while devilina quickly gets up and ran away*
Beomgyu- I told you n-not to test my p-patience but u didn't- I'll just do what u want I'll not push m-my self anymore i-into you!
Taehyun- then don't! Don't push I don't even want!
Yeonjun- beomgyu come with me let's go to my house
Beomgyu- y-yeah.....