Yugto 7: The similarity of the DREAMS [Part 2]

[CHOU TZUYU'S POV]

Underline= whispering, mutters or voices from a near distance.

"Coming back into that world will change everything and can caused hardships in finding YN and Nancy. Everything in there was just an illusion. Everyone in there was just created through YN's point of view"

"Make her remember all the things in this world because in failing it, YN's and Nancy's soul will remain trapped in there forever and their living body will never die, but will be sleeping forever"

"I remember it now- we should bring the bracelet in that world too. It's our only way to bring them back in here. We can't failed this one, Tzu" Chaeyoung said with determination after we read what Yeonwoo wrote in her journal. "Now that we are already talking about this. I want to ask the two of you a little favor" Yeonwoo asked, putting her notebook back to her bag securely. "Yeah sure. That's the only thing we can do in returning the favor" I smiled. "Nah don't mention it. I did it in saving Nancy too" she said, returning the smile. "Ohhh~ but anyways, what's your favor again?" Chaeyoung asked in a teasing manner. "Help me sneak out Nancy" Yeonwoo asked, looking at us desperately. "Help you with what?!" Chaeyoung and I gasps in surprise.

Fast Forward: [Brought to you by Jihyo's version of shy shy shy]

"How many hours we have left?" Yeri asked, eyes focus on her laptop. "36 hours left before Uncle visit her again" Yeonwoo estimated. "We already checked the CCTV room. By observing it from time to time, the security guy leaves during break time" Chaeyoung informed. "Breakfast and lunch, but there are some occasions that another security guy replaced his seat" I added. "We only need to turn off the CCTV's attached to the places where we are going. For example, one of them was the CCTV from the elevator where hospital beds can be transferred per floor" Yeonwoo expound. "Great observing skills" I complimented which Yeonwoo giggles. "I've been planning this all this time after I overheard uncle's phone call" Yeonwoo admitted. "That old hog want to take Nancy away from YN" Yeri deadpan, still busy typing on her laptop. "Why he's doing that? YN did no harm to Nancy" Chaeyoung knitted her eyebrows. "And in case he's blaming YN for everything that happened? Then he is a complete retard" I rolled my eyes. "Indeed" Yeonwoo agreed. "In case I already hacked the CCTV, what is the escape plan?" Yeri asked, looking at Yeonwoo.

Time skipped: [brought to you by Sana's and Nayeon's snowman costumes in Gayo]

[BEEP (10X)]

"Geez! Stop honking the car that much! It's not like someone's trailing us from behind" Chaeyoung complained while covering both of her ears. "I just wanted to make sure they will hear us" Yeri stated, unbuckling her seat belt. "Hush you too. Come on, Yeri help us with the dextrose and Chae go tell the others Nancy is with us" I instructed just to prevent them from bickering. "I'll go out first. Btw, it's much easier if only one of you carried her" Yeri smiled playfully. "Yeonwoo will take care of that. I'll just carry this" I said, holding the bag's strap.

[CLICK]

I didn't wait for any response and just went out from Yeri's car. Inside the Asylum's doorway, stood Eunbi eonnie with an unreadable expression. Chaeyoung was still there but she's nervous. "Good evening, Dra. Kwon, Eunbi eonnie" I greeted her with a small smile, approaching Chaeyoung at the same time. "Hi eonnies" Yujin waved at us, Wonyoung was with her holding a flashlight. "Follow us to my office" Eunbi eonnie said, walking ahead of us. We just followed her in silence. Yeonwoo was behind us carrying Nancy protectively. Weird. Yeri is nowhere to be found.