Yugto 2: Blinding Lights [Room 213]

[CHOU TZUYU'S POV]

Few days before YN's death: Somewhere outside Earth (part II)

"Uh? Where are we?" Chaeyoung whispered beside me. "I've been figuring that out since we got here, but can't think of a place" I answered with the same tone. "And who is he?" Chaeyoung asked, voice still toned down. "How would I know?" I said. "But, why is he looking at us like that?" Chaeyoung questioned, making me sigh. "He's been offering that bread since I woke up, after that, he's been there up to now, staring" I explained, examining the toddler's face. "He seem familiar, don't you think?" Chae asked. I just hum in response, feeling the same thing.

"Noona, bread" the toddler spoke, offering us the bread. "Hey kiddo" I said, smiling at him. He looked at me with innocence then Chaeyoung moved closer to me. "Noona, bread" once again, he offered us the bread, handling it over. "Is that the only words he can say?" Chaeyoung observed. I ignored her words for a moment and moved closer to the toddler, not too closed since this human *ss cage was preventing us from leaving. "Eat" then he spoke again, looking at me with those eyes. "Where are we?" I asked, accepting the bread, but then Chaeyoung pinches my side. "Yah, are you outta of your mind? What if it's poisoned?!" Chae half yelled/whispered but I just glared at her.

"Our home" the the toddler smiled, sitting closer to the cage. "Why are we here?" I asked him again while breaking the bread into half. He looked at me again, smiling. "Noona" he mouthed, then gestures us to be quiet. Chaeyoung and I exchanges glances then the toddler suddenly stood up and run off the room, locking it. "What the hell?" Chaeyoung muttered.

Fast forward: [Couple of hours passed]

"How long we've been here?" Chaeyoung growled while looking up at the ceiling. "Who knows?" I said, resting my body onto the floor, eyes closed. "How can you be so calm in this situation?" She asked in disbelief tone. "I'm thinking" I stated, then I heard her let out a sigh.

"What was that?" Chaeyoung panics, moving closer to me. I opened my eyes quickly and sat up. "Footsteps" I recognized. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" this time, she sounds nervous. "Who knows?" I said, earning groans from her. The footsteps are getting closer. "For Pete's sake Tzuyu stop say-- I placed my index finger to her lips to shushed her off. "It's coming near, be ready" I alerted. Both of our eyes were focused towards the doorway. The beam of lights from outside confirmed it, a shadow was seen from the small space between underneath the door and the floor. "What do we do?!" She whispered. Her voice turned out shaky because of nervousness. So did I. "Who knows?" I said, breathing heavily and earning a punch from her. "Shhh" the door creaks open which made Chaeyoung to hugs me tighter.

My eyes widen upon seeing HER with IT. We watched her enters the room and locked it securely, then again Chaeyoung and I exchanges glances.

"Time is ticking, listen" she said while smiling to us. She walked up near the cage and hand over the snow globe. "A-are you the owner of t-this snow globe?" Chae asked, taking back the snow globe shakily. "Yeah before, but now that snow globe is Nancy's" then she flashed us a smile and gestured us to be quiet. "I'm the reason why you two are here and my brother was helping me out to distract our father" she said. "B-but what for?" I asked, confuse, then she giggles. "Do you want to save YN and Nancy or not?" she smiled at us. "Wait! YN and Nancy are also here?!" Chae and I asked in sync, earning a nod from her. "Both of their souls are trapped somewhere in here" she answered. "But why? Please help us in saving them" Chae pleaded, holding the snow globe securely. "I'm already helping" she smiled again, looking at the door. "My brother is coming in" she informed, then the toddler entered the room while holding something.

"YN's bracelet!?" Chae and I gasped in shock. Looks like the toddler got startled because of that and he quickly hide behind his sister. "This will help in saving YN, the snow globe will save you, just trust the light when you two are in need. It will help leading you to them" she smiled at us, grabbing the bracelet of off his brother's hand and gave it to me. "Once you see YN in this world, make her remember. Force her to wear that bracelet if needed. As for Nancy, you needed to find her first in order to change the environment and make YN see the real picture" she explained, but it doesn't make sense to me. I don't get it. "I'm not getting anything" I said. "So did I, I don't understand" Chaeyoung added, then the snow globe suddenly lits up.

"When you two wake up back to your world, Nancy will remained in a coma state and YN will be announced dead by tomorrow. Go ask for THEIR help. When you successfully came back into this world, everything will change and finding YN and Nancy won't be easy. Everything in here was just an illusion and everyone in here was just created through YN's point of view. Make her remember all the things in your world, but if you failed to do so. YN's and Nancy's soul will remain trapped in here forever and their living body will never die but will be sleeping forever" she elucidated then wave us goodbye. The light coming from the snow globe gets brighter. Her brother smiled to us and wave as well. Chaeyoung and I held each other's hand as the light blinded us once again. I felt being lifted up into the air.

Few seconds passed: [Back to Earth: Nancy's hospital salon]

My back hit the tiled floor while hearing groans beside me. "Jeez! My butt aches!" Chae complained while still hugging the snow globe protectively. "We are unbelievably back. What the heck?" I said, tilting my head to the side and having a hard time processing what just happened. "Seem like a dream to me but turned into real one indeed" Chae said as matter of fact while reaching for my hand. "Looks like a nightmare to me tho" I commented, holding her hand then got back on track. "What do we do now?" Chae asked, fixing Nancy's blanket. I grabbed the bouquet I dropped earlier. "Wait for tomorrow, and wait for it to happen, then asks for their help after" I answered while removing the old flowers, off the vase then replaced it with the news once I bought. "Looks like a good start to me" Chaeyoung said as we both let out a sigh. A long and tired one.

- TO BE CONTINUED -

🍊
Hi Orenjjies. You ready for the real drama, arguments, misunderstanding and ETC? cuz I'm not HAHAHAHA. I don't even know if I'm doing it right or nah? */Sigh; I'm planning to add real events though but I'm still searching and we'll stitched it up together after. Anyways, have a great day ahead! 🥀❤️

Feel free to DM me if you have any suggestions.

SR_96
Will do my best to make my story BETTER.