Yugto 11: Rewinding things [Part I]

[KWON EUNBI'S POV]

Underline= whispering, mutters, low tone voice, voices from the transmitter or voices from a near distance.

Written in straight underline= voices from the recording.

"Coming back into that world will change everything and can cause hardships in finding YN and Nancy. Everything in there was just an illusion. Everyone in there was just created through YN's point of view"

I've been reading this for quite a while now, and it seems like I can't connect it to anything related yet. If Seungwan eonnie is right, the answer will be-- "Eonnie? It's late. We need to take a rest" Chaeyeon softly said, and when I turn to look at her, a yawn escaped from her mouth. I nodded my head, then Yeonwoo smiled at me. "I'll stay up. Just in case one of them sleep talk" she said, pulling an empty chair beside Nancy's. That's a good idea though.

"Hands up for those whose already sleepy" I said, staring at them. Chaeyeon and Yena were the only ones who responded by raising their left hands. "Kkura, Kwangbae?" I call them out because I think they didn't hear me. "I'll stay" Hyewon replied, busy listening to the recorder. "Kkura?" I call her out again because she's having her own world. She's not wearing an earphone nor headphone, but her hearing is malfunctioning.

[PAK!]

"Are you sleepy or not yet?" Chaeyeon ask her after Yena slaps Sakura to her shoulder, but the Japanese girl just slowly travelled her gaze towards my direction. "Take a rest, eonnie. I'll stay with them. I'm still studying on how this calendar works" she said in assurance, then goes back in facing her phone screen. "Don't worry, we'll wake you up if we gather something else" Yeonwoo smile. I nodded my head in response, and check the girl's vital signs before Yena, Chaeyeon and I go to the spare room to take a little nap.

Fast Forward: [After a couple of hours. Still at the dorm inside the Asylum]

I woke up first, hearing soft giggles. "Chae?" I ask myself, feeling confused. I look to my left and saw Yena sleeping comfortably with her mouth slightly opened, then Chaeyeon is on my right, still sleeping soundly. Should I be scared now? But, the laugh is so contagious. I stood up, and goes to the window to lift the blinds. The sun is already blazing hot, luckily we have a full air-conditioned facility. Thanks to my ancestors for being rich then.

I went straight to the next room to check the others, and saw almost half of them passed out to the couches. "Kkura, go to sleep" I said, caressing her shoulder. "Joohyun eonnie's hour glass tattoo started lessen a 24hr mark" Sakura said, stretching her arms. "Btw, Yeonwoo found out the exact time of the hour glass tattoos, and the 30 days mark of the Medieval calendar on YN's" she continued. How come she knew about that? "And if our calculation last night is indeed accurate, they will be awake after a month, eonnie. Of course, it's not yet proven. Only a few hours had passed in here, but the tattoos already lessen a full day mark in there" she added. That fast?

"I see. How about their dreams? Do they show any discomfort in sleeping?" I ask while checking the tattoos on their wrists. "None so far, eonnie. Looks like they only gain expressions during Devil's hour" she replied, tapping Hyewon's shoulder. "Kwangbae, let's go. Our shift is done" she softly said, then Hyewon slowly open her eyes. "Oh, eonnie. Before I forgot to say this, I reviewed the last recording with YN. I don't know if it was only me, but I heard some voices in the background that not belong to neither one of us. I'm not really sure because I was really sleepy" Hyewon said, yawning in the process. "Ne, go to sleep both of you. I'll double-check it, no worries. Uhm, kindly wake up, Yena and Chaeyeon please" I said, checking the Medieval calendar on YN's stomach. Out of 30 bars, 1 light is already off. What is this suppose to mean?