[ introduction ]

— lowercase intended
*only for this page*

hello !! i thought it would be interesting if i wrote down the dreams that i've had and add a little spice to them ;)

i decided to write this novel because i think these dreams really resonate with me and i'd thought: why not share it with others? Plus, i believe this would also help me improve my articulation with i'm genuinely looking forward to!

! reminder !

▪︎ the names used in the following stories are made up and not actually the names of the people in my dreams.

• these dreams are not by any means in chronological order, meaning that i've dreamt about them during random times.

▪︎ some dreams may be weird, strange or even disturbing but it's honestly only a few for now. i'll put a trigger warning for whenever the dream has either of these things.

▪︎ since i've already said that i will be adding some spice to the stories, not everything written is what exactly happened in the following dreams. but i won't wander away from the actual dream and it's plot.

disclaimer

this is a work of fiction. names, characters, business, events and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is entirely coincidental.

copyright © 2021, aurellewrites

all rights reserved.

publication of this work to any site or forum without the permission of the author is strictly prohibited.

enjoy reading !