Secretary Reader x Devilish CEO

Rachel Von Windfelt

Rachel Von Windfelt

---------

Reader's POV

It's finally my first day at work! After all that job hunting, I finally was accepted in one of my dream job and that's working as a secretary. I heard from a friend that the company I'll be working in is a big and successful white company! The pay is good, environment of work is clean and most of all the thing I was shocked is that the CEO of such a successful company is a beautiful woman.

Having a friend who likes to gossip in the internet sure is useful huh-
I'll have to thank Stacy in another time or so but setting those aside! I'll be working directly under a woman. NOT JUST ANY WOMAN BUT A HOT SUCCESSFUL WOMAN. WOOH MY GAYDAR IS GOING OVERLOAD-

Okay okay, Calm down (Y/N), you're getting too excited alright? Stay cool! Stay composed or else you'll appear like an idiot to others. Deep breathes, Deep breathes.
Facing myself in the mirror, I smiled to my reflection and nodded then headed out to go to work.

Time Skip

By standing just infront of the whole building is making me release all the hidden anxiety I had all this time.
Oh dear mother of Jesus.. I'm so nervous that I feel like my hands are sweating. I wonder what kind of personality does my boss have..
Will she be one of those bitchy bastards boss in novels? Or maybe she might unexpectedly have an old lady mindse-

"How long are you gonna stand there? It's been exactly 5 minutes and I don't really care about your inner monologue but can you move your ass out of the way?" A voice said behind me and as soon as I turn my head to snap back at the person who was rude, I froze up as soon as my (E/C) eyes met her Dark Onyx hues that shone brightly in the day.

Her dark lustrous cascading down by her shoulders, That aura that just screamed that she was a Queen, Skin that was pale as the snow,a nose that was probably carved by God himself and finally those pink lips-
Holy shit, She's fucking gorgeous who ever this hottie is!

"Are you done ogling at me, Miss Secretary? Jesus christ, I didn't knew that my new worker was a slow poke and a pervert at the same time!" The look of frustration appeared in her face and she brushed her hair back giving more view to that godly beauty.
I then gulped and frozed up more when I realized she was my boss, She was Rachel Von Windfelt!

I mentally facepalm as I probably gave her a bad first impression on my first day of work! Ahh!! I'm so embarrassed that I could just die of embarrassment.
Realizing I was just standing there ogling to her for the second time,I shook my head to focus and slightly bowed to my boss.

"G-good morning, Miss Windfelt! My name is (Y/N) (L/N),your new secretary. I hope to get along with you,ma'am." I flashed her a business like smile and she merely raised an eyebrow at my introduction then shooked her head.

"Yes I know who you are,(L/N). I already read your profile and probably know everything about you at this point. Can we go inside now? It's hot outside here." She winced as she slightly looked up to the sky while the sun shone on her as if a spotlight giving light for an angel that descended upon this mortal world.