Reader x Brother's Wife

Morgan Blakely

Morgan Blakely

Y/N's POV

My name is (Y/N) Blakely and I'm a 3rd year college student at my local university. I'm currently back at home since its summer break and I don't really have much to do at the dorms whilst waiting for the new semester to come so I decided to stay at my brother's house since it's pretty near. And... The thing is.. That's not the only reason why I came here..

I wanted to stay here for the whole summer because I wanted to always see her.

"(Y/N)? Sorry but I have to go to work. Don't be an asshole to Morgan and don't trouble her alright?" My brother told me as I watch him rush outside but not before giving kisses towards her, Morgan, his wife and my sister in law.

I rolled my eyes as I recall back to his words and sighed then continued to eat my pancakes "Don't be an asshole? Well for his darn information, I only become an asshole to annoy the living hell out of him. If ever- I'm a good girl!" I ranted to myself and begrudgingly ate those soft pancakes that Morgan made.

Well speaking of the devil, She slowly started to walk over to where I am and I had to stay cool because goddamn this heart beat isn't going to stay calm anytime soon.

"Good morning (Y/N).How are the pancakes, dear?" She sat beside me and flashed me one of her beautiful smiles that were so dazzling to the point I feel myself being blind just by seeing her smile. "I apologize if it's not up to your tasting, I never really got to knew what kind of toppings you liked so I just put some simple butter and maple syrup on it. Is it too sweet for the morning?"

"Your voice is sweeter this morning than this pancake." I accidentally slipped out and her face looked so shocked and even I was shocked at what I said "Oh for fuck sake- I-i didn't mean that! Oh well, its not like I'm saying your voice isn't sweet but not like in that kind of way-! L-like I'm saying uhh... Your voice is good yeah-!"

She then cute off with a giggle and chuckle then shook her head a little "No no its fine, Dear. I was just so shocked that Ray's little sister could throw out cheesy lines like him huh?" She smirked and fuck, I feel like dying on the spot of just how hot that looked. The gay panic is so fucking real and its happening to me right now.

"Well, He learned from the best after all." I replied and puffed my chest proudly.

"Oh..~? From who,I wonder?" She continued to smirk feigning ignorance.

"Well, none other than me! I never even thought that blockhead brother of mine would be able to marry a beautiful woman like you,Morgan. Please do tell me if he did witch craft on you, Don't worry, I'm actually a great magician that has been reincarnated into this mortal world so I can use my powerful magical spell to cure you." I jokingly said and she laughed along which made the butterflies in my stomach cause a ruckus.