Slave Reader x Empress Part 2

Jealousy

><><><><><><><><

It's been 3 moths since I've officially been announced as the Empress's wife. The whole nation shook in suprise not due to our genders but due to the fact that the Empress actually fell in love with someone when they all thought that this whole living embodiment of cold won't actually marry someone.

Hikari's(Empress) family though..
Well let's just say, a lot of things happened.
For example,one of her brothers sent a whole squad of assassins to kill me but her majesty's shadow squad obliterated those assassins before they could even lay a finger on me. Hikari was furious when she got the news that the one who sent the assassins was her trusted brother and didn't hesitate to behead him in public.

"For the people of Phantom Empire, Those who dare threaten my wife will end up just like this disgrace of brother of mine. This disappointment tried to kill my spouse and even cursed at her when he was caught in action! Remember my words, If one of you ever touch my woman, I will kill you." Were the words she told to the entire empire whom trembled in fear as they listened to their ruler's warning.

And you know what ive got to say?

MY WIFE'S THE BEST! WOOHOO!!

I've just found out about this by the first month of our marriage but my wife is a total tsuntsun. My gosh.. Despite her menacing and cruel facade, she actually care about me a lot.

Flashback to their first night together as couples

"A-ahhn..~! Oh goddess~! I'm-.. I'm coming~!!" I screamed in complete ectasy and cummed on her hands shamelessly for the 8th time tonight. Oh goddess.. I'm tired, I feel like my entire being was sucked out by this woman right here.

My eyes widened in suprise when she was about to place her head between my legs and blushed furiously "Y-your majesty! I-i can't go on anymore than this! I really am at my limit!" I reasoned with her and her beautiful golden eyes that shimmered in the dark met with my (E/C) eyes. I gulped in anxiety as she looked at me in silence then chuckled huskily which I swore to the goddess above, I've never been more aroused in my whole goddamn life. Why does she have to be so damn hot and beautiful!

"You've also said that after the 4th time you came but surrendered nevertheless when I licked your-" I cut off her sentence quickly as there are children who are reading this book of the author and why are they reading this!!!

"Y-your majesty! I.. I really am tired after the last one and I hope to retire for the night." I told her in a soft tone and she stared at me again for some time before nodding. I slowly get up from the bed because my legs are really really weak right now "Wait.. Where are you going?" The empress asked me and I looked at her in puzzlement. What? Why is she asking me that? Of course I'm going back to my room duh.

"Oh,I'm retreating back to my room, your majesty. I wouldn't dare to sleep with her majesty as you're also tired. Well then, I bid my goodbyes." I replied to her and wore my clothes quickly to get out of this room because I really feel intimidated when her eyes are on me.

"Hold on a minute,woman." Her attitude changed back to the same empress I met for the first time and trudged towards me with unknown emotions in her eyes that I could see "Stay for the night, Ill ask the head maid to bring your change of clothes here for tomorrow. Its already late and your room is far away from the main palace so I wouldn't recommend going back there with a disheveled state." She leaned down near my ears and I shivered when I felt her breath on my neck "What if some brute soldier saw you and take advantage of you? I wouldn't want that to happen obviously so do as I say like the good girl you are."